No One Has To Know

I'm sorry, but I can't.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She wanted to turn her body, but she found herself unable to do so. There was something across her waist, keeping her in place. Having no other choice, she forced herself to open her eyes slowly, blinking every now and then, to fight the force of sleepiness pulling her back in. When her vision became clear, she was finally able to see the sleeping face of the cutest person she has ever seen. That person had slightly open, with her left arm draped around her waist. A smile automatically formed on her face, just by seeing her in a state like that. 

Jessica always loved it whenever she would be the first one to wake up between te two of them, because then, she'd be given the privilege of watching Taeyeon sleep for while, before the latter would wake up. She watched as Taeyeon furrowed her brows, mumbling something incoherent. Jessica slowly brought her right hand to touch the creases on Taeyeon's forehead, then after that, she brushed several strands of hair behind her ear, to be able to get a better view of her sleeping face.

It was crazy for her to think how much she has fallen for this girl. Even with the sleeping girl's state and disheveled hair,

Her thought suddenly went back to the day before and couldn't believe how passionate their kisses were. Taeyeon was literally all over her, and she was willing to receive everything.  

"Why are you smiling at me like that?" Jessica was surprised by the girl next to her as the latter slowly opened her eyes to meet hers.

"Nothing."

The older girl raised her eyebrows, with sleep still evident in her eyes. 

"Tell me." With Taeyeon's gentle gaze on hers, accompanied by a warm smile, she found herself unable to suppress the smile which was also beginning to form on her face. She couldn't resist telling her what the other girl really made her felt. Jessica let out a silent giggle.

"It's just that... I felt so loved. Y'know... I mean, your kisses, your touches, or even the way you said my name... it's just different."

"It's just that... I mean... Every touch, every kiss was... I dunno. I couldn't even explain it." Jessica shook her head in embarrassment, in attempt to silently ask Taeyeon to just drop it but the latter raised her eyebrows again, encouraging her to continue. So after a deep sigh in order to make her next words coherent, she started once more.

"You kept telling me I'm beautiful, gorgeous, wonderful and you kept telling me how much you love me. It just makes me feel so happy."

Taeyeon smiled. "I'm glad I was able to make you feel how I wanted you to feel." She slowly leaned to place a soft kiss on her forehead. "You're really special, Sica. More than you would ever know." The younger girl blushed at Taeyeon's words and actions. She couldn't help but observe how far Taeyeon has come from the shy and awkward girl who didn't know how to initiate a conversation in highschool to the bold girl who obviously has now gained more confidence in expressing herself. Sure, she's still shy at times but she could see the effort Taeyeon was making, and it was finally showing. The improvement and growth that the older girl has shown her so far couldn't make Jessica any more proud of her. And she was happy that she was able to witness the growth. She was clearly trying for them. Jessica stared at Taeyeon in awe, and found herself unable to say anything in return.

"Thank you for wanting to help me." The older girl's gaze landed on her lips. "That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me." She slowly moved closer and captured her lips. She pulled back and stared at her eyes, letting her eyes do the rest of the talking.

She then heard the other girl laugh, making her laugh as well.

"Come on then, let's eat breakfast." Taeyeon cheerfully invited her, moving the sheets aside to get herself out of bed. Jessica pushed herself to sit up, with one hand holding the sheets to cover her torso. But just as she stood up and took a step, she found herself sitting back down on the bed.

"Agh.." Jessica closed her eyes and groaned. Taeyeon snapped her head towards the other girl's direction.

"What's wrong?"

She opened her eyes and found Taeyeon in the middle of wearing her shirt, looking at her.

"Nothing, it's just..." She blushed.

"What?" 

"Just go ahead first. I'll be down in a few minutes."

"Why can't we go down together?"

"I.. uhh.." Jessica bit her lip, finding it hard to tell Taeyeon what was wrong. The latter was curiously looking at her with concern, and she figured that she won't leave her until she tells her what was really bothering her.  "I'm... sore." Jessica looked down, hiding her face after taking a glance at Taeyeon's.

"O-oh." The shorter girl immediately went back to sit on the bed, her face suddenly all red. "Are you okay? I'm sorry, I-"

"It's okay, Taengoo." Silence enveloped them for quite some time, for the older girl didn't know what to say, and the younger one was obviously too embarrassed to say something.

"Does it hurt so much? I think I may have been too rough last night." Jessica let out a shy laugh at what the other girl just said.

"Don't apologize."

Another wave of silence followed, and Jessica dared herself to glance at the other girl who was suppressing a smile. Before she could call her out and speak up though, Taeyeon met her eyes and spoke up first.

"Just stay here. I'll go make breakfast. You can go back to sleep in the meantime if you want." Taeyeon stood up and picked up Jessica's shirt, placing it on the bed near the other girl. She then went to pick up er own shorts, then turned around to wear it. Jessica took it as a sign for her to wear her own shirt as well. 

"I'll help you with breakfast. I'll be down in ten." 

"Nu-uh." Taeyeon suddenly turned around, catching Jessica off-guard as she barely managed to pull her shirt all the way down. "I'll take care of it. Like I said, just stay here and relax for a while, okay?" 

"B-but..."

"No buts." Taeyeon smirked. and trailed her eyes down. "By the way... I think I've never mentioned this before but I've always found your birthmark adorable." Jessica tilted her head in confusion.

"Birthmark?"

"The one on your tummy." Taeyeon pointed, and she followed the direction to see the said birthmark on her stomach which her shirt failed to cover yet.

"Oh. I didn't think you even noticed it."

"I did. I always did, but I just never had a chance to talk about it." Taeyeon smiled. The girl on the bed looked down once more at the part of her which the older girl found adorable. She had confusing thoughts about it, and she couldn't really explain why. She also never voiced her feelings out about it, but no one would even sense something wrong with her not talking about it. It was just a birthmark, after all. But the thought that Taeyeon appreciates every part of her makes her smile.

"Just shout if you have any request on what you want to eat, or if you need anything. I'll be downstairs." Her hand was about to reach the doorknob when the other girl's voice made her pause. "By the way..." She looked back.

"Where's my bikini bottom?"

Taeyeon gasped, with eyes wide open. She was clearly caught off-guard by the seemingly out of the blue question. She got over her initial shock after a few seconds, but was immediately replaced with panic.

Jessica picked up her shorts, near the bed, then looked around the room, eyeing the floor. But when she didn't seem to spot it, her eyes went up to meet Taeyeon's. "What? Where is it?"

Taeyeon bit her lip, not knowing how to answer.

"Well...?"

"I d-don't know." Taeyeon averted her gaze.

"I know you have an idea where it is. Now spill it or you won't get any kisses for-"

"Ithinkweleftitinthepoolyesterday!"

Taeyeon turned around, not wanting to see Jessica's reaction. 

"We left it where??"

The older girl dared turn around before slowly meeting the eyes of the girl on the bed. 

"In the school pool... yesterday... where we..." She could see how the other girl furrowed her brows. "...and I forgot to... get it back before we left. It might still be floating... on the pool." Jessica's eyes widened in shock and embarrassment, and Taeyeon didn't miss the red tinge on the other girl's cheeks.

"Y-yah, Taeyeon! That was my favo-!"

"I'll be downstairs!" Taeyeon made a dash towards the door, 

"And they will find out that it's m-!"

"Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches it is! Got it babe! I love you!" 

"Yah, Taeyeon!!"

 

 

---

 

"Breakfast in bed, babe!" Taeyeon brought the tray and approached the girl on the bed.

"Don't babe me. I still haven't forgotten what you did."

"Oh come on, no one would know it's yours."

"Of course no one would know it was mine. A previous school athlete just basically reserved that pool on freaking Sunday!" Jessica's infamous glare was beginning to show again, and it made the hairs on the back of her neck to stand. 

"I'm sorry, okay? I'll buy you a new one." Jessica squinted her eyes, which made it even more scary. The tray she's holding was beginning to shake because of her hands, and so relief was immediately felt when the other girl's gaze softened on her, followed by a weak shrug.

"It's not like we can do anything about it anymore." Jessica sighed.

"Let's just lay-off doing it in the pool for a while.." 

"And where do you suggest we do it then?" Jessica smirked, teasing her. The older girl gulped.

"In your car, maybe."

The smirk on the younger girl's face disappeared. "In my what?" 

Taeyeon's face flushed. "D-did I just say that out loud?" She just placed the lap table on the bed and picked up the bowl of soup she made, and blowing it, just to get out of the awkward atmosphere she created.

Jessica's face flushed as she tried her best to stay calm while looking at the girl in front of her. "Seriously, this baby-faced by-"

"What about my baby face?" Taeyeon looked up.

It was Jessica's turn to be flushed. She just said what she was thinking out loud too. 

"N-nothing." 

That was what she said. But in the back of Jessica's mind, the following words were being chanted: Don't be fooled by the innocent-looking baby face. She is a byuntae.  Don't be fooled by the innocent-looking baby face. She is a byuntae.  Don't be fooled by the innocent-looking baby face. She is a byuntae.  

"Say ahh.." Taeyeon held the spoon of soup in front of her face, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Seriously, Taengoo. I can eat by myself."

"But I made you breakfast in bed because you're sore." Taeyeon pretended to sulk while keeping the spoon steady in front of the other girl's mouth.

"Yes, I'm sore but this will just go away after a few hours, or a few minutes, even."

"But still, I'm the one who made you sore so I'm going to take care of you." Jessica tried to meet Taeyeon's eyes, which she realized was a mistake for she felt her cheekings heating up again. How could she say something like that with an innocent straight face??  She didn't want Taeyeon to see her get all flustered by her comment so she immediately engulfed the spoon in before her her red cheeks could give her away. 

"Hey Sica, you're all red." Taeyeon eyed her and placed the spoon down. "Was the soup too hot?" 

Jessica frantically nodded, even if it wasn't really the case. Taeyeon already blew on it  so it wasn't supposed to be really hot. The older girl reached for the glass of water and brought it up close to .

"Here. Drink up, babe." 

Jessica lunged forward, making her spit the water.

"Hey, why? why?" Taeyeon looked around and grabbed the towel hanging on a nearby chair. "Here, let me." The older girl held her chin and wiped the dripping water off and chin. Jessica looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter