Fight For It

I'm sorry, but I can't.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*knock knock

"Who is it?" Yuri called from the couch as her eyes never left the evening show she's currently watching. She knew that it couldn't be her parents for they were currently out of the country for business purposes. When she got no reply, she stood up,walked towards the door, then opened it.

"Good Evening." A tall girl greeted and bowed at her. 

"Good Evening." Yuri noticed that the girl was holding a bouquet of flowers.

"I came here to fetch Yoona."

"I'm sorry but.. who are you?"

"Seohyun!" Yuri turned around and saw Yoona running towards them.

"I'm sorry if I failed to introduce myself earlier. My name is Seo Ju Hyun, Seohyun for short." Seohyun extended her hand to Yuri. The other girl looked at it for a couple of seconds before taking it. 

"Do you mind if I take Yoona out for tonight?" 

Yuri scoffed. "Do you think she wants to go out with y--"

"I don't mind." Yoona butted in.

"What?!"

"Just give me time to change." Before Yuri could even reply, Yoona already ran up the stairs. Yuri looked back at Seohyun.

"May I ask why you're taking her out?"

"Because I want to get to know her better."

Despite the girl's innocent- looking face, Yuri's blood couldn't help but boil.

"Excuse me again but.. how do you guys know each other?"

"If you didn't know already, we're actually school mates. I'm in the same year as Yoona, but I'm in another class. I've actually already seen you and Yoona around the campus but I just got the chance to meet and talk to her about a couple of weeks ago. I drove her back here that one night." 

Yuri's eyes widened as she realized something.

"You! You w-"

"I'm ready!" Yoona's voice startled her so she turned around, only to see her looking dashing in a dress. She looked at her from head to toe, then back up, only for to become agape. Whatever Yuri wanted to say surely got stuck in as she focused on the girl who was slowly making her way towards the front door. 

"This is for you, Yoona." Seohyun said as she gave the bouquet.

"Thank you so much, Seohyun." Yoona smiled. Yuri could feel needles pricking her chest as she witnessed it.

"I'll be back later, Yuri." Yoona said without sparing the said girl a look. 

Yuri helplessly watched as Seohyun supported Yoona down the stairs and into her car. As the car disappeared in her line of sight, Yuri slammed the door, squatted, and rested her back against it while burying her face in her hands, as she tried to understand why she's suddenly longing for Yoona's attention. It's been two weeks since she started acting a bit different with her.

 

*flashback*

 

"Uuggh." Yoona groaned as her hangover greeted her with a wonderful headache as soon as she woke up in the morning. She clutched her head as she slowly tried to sit up. "Uggghhh."

"Yoona, you're awake." Yoona slowly turned her head to the side, expecting to see Taeyeon, but was met with Yuri's face instead.

"Y-yuri?"

"Good Morning." Yuri sat at the side of the bed and smiled at her, but she didn't greet or smile back.

"Where's Taeyeon?" Yoona groggily asked as Yuri helped her sit up.

"She left early this morning so she asked me to take care of you and to stay here until you wake up." Yuri wrung the face towel out in the basin and began to wipe Yoona's pale and sleepy face.

"Pshh.. no need to do something you were forced to do." Yoona weakly swatted the towel away from her face.

"Who says I was forced to?"

"You obviously don't want to so you can stop pretending. Taeyeon unnie isn't here. You don't have to worry 'cause I won't tell her."

"Stop talking nonesense, Yoona. I'm doing this because I care about you."

"Really now?? You are so confusing sometimes, Kwon Yu--" Yoona suddenly stopped as one of her hands clasped , and the other clasped her stomach.

"Hold on!" Yuri, getting the signal, dropped the towel in the basin and grabbed the bucket beside the bed. She brought it up in front of Yoona just in time befor she vomitted.

Yuri rubbed her back as she continued to ralph into the bucket.

"You shouldn't have drank a lot last night." Yuri mumbled, but it was loud enough for Yoona to hear it. The latter glared at her as she wiped .

"If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have done that." Yuri froze upon realizing it again. "Now can you please get out of here? I can take care of myse-" Once again, Yuri held the bucket in front of Yoona.

"No you can't. I know you're still mad at me but please.. let me take care of you today." Yuri proceeded to wipe Yoona's mouth as the latter stopped resisting and let her do her thing, but with annoyance still evident on her face.

 

----

 

2 weeks have passed, and both Taeyeon and Jessica could feel that their feelings are growing as each day passes. They've been spending more time with each other, and they even texted each other pretty often until one of them falls asleep. But the more they spend time with each other, the more they couldn't hide and deny their feelings.

Every day, Jessica would go to school earlier than usual, just to see and talk with Taeyeon.

-

"Hey Jessica." Jessica looked up from fixing her things.

"Yes, Tiffany?"

"Can I borrow a comb?" 

"Oh sure. You left yours at home?"

"Y-yeah." 

Jessica gave her comb to Tiffany and was met by a nervous pair of eyes staring back at her.

"Do you really have to watch me comb my hair?" Tiffany let out a shaky laugh.

"Okay, I'll just turn around while you're at it." Jessica giggled as she resumed in fixing her things.

"Here you go." Tiffany handed the comb back.

"You know, your hair is already perfect even if you don't comb it." Jessica said as she looked at Tiffany's straight and healthy hair.

"T-thanks. Well, I better go and finish the work in the student council room before the school closes. " She smiled but it didn't reach her eyes like usual. But despite that, Jessica shrugged it off.

As she placed the last book inside her backpack, a pair of hands covered her eyes from behind. She smiled as she knew the owner of the hands too well for her to guess wrongly. Jessica spun around and hugged the grinning girl.

"Taengoo!"

"Wow, someone's hugging a little tighter today." Taeyeon giggled as she hugged back.

"I missed you. We didn't get to talk all day. Even our breaks were consumed by the preparation for the science and math week."

"But we just texted and called each other last night."

"Texting you is okay, calling you is great... but being with you is the best." Taeyeon was thankful that Jessica couldn't see her face at the moment because she's literally flushed over what the other girl just said. "Come on, let's head out." They walked out their room and walked through the hallway.

"Anyway, why did you disappe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter