With You

I'm sorry, but I can't.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon woke up the next day, with a mild headache. She couldn't open her eyes yet for she was waiting for the pain to go away, but it seemed like it won't go away anytime soon. She slowly opened one of her eyes, followed by the other, squinting as she tried to adjust to the light.

Why is it so bright? Has my room always been this bright?

In the end, her eyes closed again and remembered that she wasn't home. As she remained in bed, her thoughts went back to the night before. From the party... to the karaoke room singing a duet with Jessica... and to the...

Jessica?

Taeyeon's eyes shot wide open as she remembered. She turned her head to the side but found herself alone. Panic built up inside of her.

Where is she?... Am I in my own room?

She then looked under the covers and saw that she was fully clothed.

Was it all just a dream?

It can't be.

No.

It can't be.

It felt so real.

I'm sure it wasn't a d-

"Good Morning." Taeyeon got shocked and was snapped out of her thoughts when a familiar voice greeted and her coming from the girl sitting on the sofa. 

"G-good morning, Jessica." I'm in her room then. Taeyeon slowly sat up and greeted Jessica. Her eyes unconsciously trailed down and saw that the girl was also fully clothed. Taeyeon felt uneasy and heavy-hearted all of a sudden. What if everything she thought happened last night was just a mere dream? 
Although it might come off awkwardly, she wanted to make sure. 

"Jessica?"

"Hmm?"

"D-did last night... Was it j-just a dream.. o-or... D-did it happ-... I mean...did we r-really have- "

"What do you think?" Jessica cut the stuttering Taeyeon off. She stood up and walked towards the bed. Taeyeon's eyes trailed down Jessica's body again, and she didn't miss out the limp on the latter's leg while she walked. She had agape, before it slowly turned into a smile. Taeyeon released a deep sigh of relief.

"What's with the sigh?" Jessica sat on the edge of the bed, facing her.

"I got scared for a minute there. I thought it was all just a dream." Taeyeon stared at the sheets and smiled.

"Are you happy about last night?"

"Yes. I mean, no. I mean... No for the heavy arguments and harsh words. Yes for... everything that happened after that." Taeyeon pushed the covers aside to sit next to Jessica. "Why do you have clothes on?"

Jessica was startled by the question and turned to look at Taeyeon. The latter realized her mistake and blushed. "ah- I mean... if last night really happened, then why and how.. did we have clothes on?" Taeyeon asked carefully, staring down her clothes.

"I woke up earlier than you so I immediately changed into my clothes. As for you..." Jessica stared at her and Taeyeon's unconsciously leaned away because of her intense stare. "... you still had your undergarments on you so it was easy for me to put your clothes back on you.  I didn't want you to feel cold as I remembered that I put on the air conditioner on full blast last night. And I changed because I didn't want us to wake up with only me fully . I know how your mind works." Taeyeon's eyes widened.

"Yah! I'm not a ert."

"Well that wasn't what I saw last night especially when you were literally ogling at me since we were at the rooftop."

"Yah! you-..." Taeyeon didn't know that Jessica was aware of it the whole time. She tried to retaliate but she knew she was losing so she tried to change the topic. "Y-you said that the air conditioner was on full blast last night?"

"Yeah, why? Didn't you feel it?"

"Not at all. I didn't even feel it 'cause you were so hot last nig-" Jessica blushed and shyly looked away and Taeyeon cleared . Suddenly, the atmosphere became awkward. Jessica was the one who broke the silence first, wanted to break the uncomfortable atmosphere.

"A-are you hungry? I prepared breakfast but I think it's gotten cold. I'm just going to reheat the-"

"Wait." Jessica was about to stand when a soft hand suddenly held her own, stopping her, and causing her to look back. Their eyes both trailed down to see their hands together. As much as Taeyeon wanted to keep holding her hand, she slowly pulled her hand back as to not make the other girl uncomfortable. 

"Umm..." 

"May I talk first?"

"Ah, sure." Taeyeon was just forming the words in her head when Jessica decided to speak. Of course, she made way for the girl. 

Jessica crossed her legs and her lips before raising her head and turning it towards the girl beside her. "Thank you." 

Taeyeon tilted her head. "For what?"

Jessica bowed her head and stared at her crossed legs. "For last night."

"A-ahh, the duet? No need to thank me for-"

"You know that's not what I meant." Taeyeon gulped for what Jessica said was true. "Thank you because you showed me how much."
Taeyeon could see Jessica's little smile although she wasn't looking at her. "I know I doubted you a lot. And there are still a lot of things that I have to remember, distinguish and need to figure out, but I think... as long as you're with me, I can make it." Taeyeon's heart melted at Jessica's words.

"It was my pleasure to show you how much."

"I just hope I didn't force you to do it last night."

"N-not at all! What makes you think that?" Taeyeon blinked her eyes rapidly.

"Well... I just thought that maybe you weren't ready to do that kind of thing yet. I'm sorry."

"Hey, don't be." Taeyeon held Jessica's hand, surprising Jessica, which made the latter look at her. "Don't be sorry 'cause I don't regret having with you." 
That came out bolder than Taeyeon intended to, causing her face to become beet red. Jessica was taken aback by Taeyeon's boldness. Jessica had agape and they both looked away from each other. Taeyeon shut her eyes and released a mini sigh of frustration, mentally slapping herself for causing the uncomfortable moment. The atmosphere was so awkward, and both of them were too shy to say anything which lead to almost a minute of awkward silence. 

When both seemed to have calmed down a bit from it, Taeyeon broke the silence. "And besides... I think if there's someone who should apologize, I think it should be me." Taeyeon's left hand made its way to the back of her head and scratched it out of shyness. "I don't know if I s-satis..fied... you." 

Jessica smiled internally at the adorable Taengoo beside her. "Hey, don't beat yourself to it. You did great."

"Really?"

"Yeah. If I wasn't satisfied then I wouldn't have orgas- .... umm I mean... c-came." Jessica decided to use the less intense term, although her hands were literally sweating already.

"I see." Taeyeon nodded slowly and brought her hand back on her lap. "Did it hurt though?" Jessica turned to look at the girl next to her, who was innocently looking back at her too. She found it a bit amusing that Taeyeon asked her another question about it. "I mean, did it hurt when I-"

"N-no, no." Jessica decided to cut her off. "At first, it was. K-kinda.. but as a whole, it's not." She didn't want to hear Taeyeon describing the scene again, or worse, be so straightforward about it. She may not look like it, but she was feeling really hot already because of the topic they're having.

"That's a relief. I wanted you to feel good so I held on to your wrists and pinned you down the whole night." Jessica held her breath. "And umm.. your moans sounded amazing."

"Umm.. T..Taeyeon the food is served on the table. If

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter