Mystery

I'm sorry, but I can't.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The short girl sat stiffly and timidly on the couch between two girls sitting beside her, one on the left, and one on the right, keeping her from going anywhere. Her eyes remained glued on the ground, trying to the avoid the stares of the girls sitting next to her.

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

"So we've finally caught you, huh?" Yuri crossed her arms.

"Caught me for what?"

"Don't think we were dense enough not to know that you were trying to avoid us all week since we saw you sending Jessica unnie goodbye by the door."

"W-what about it? It's normal to send her by the door to say goodbye, right?"

"Yeah, but not when your shirt was buttoned wrongly" 

"Got you." Yuri smirked, backing Yoona up.

"Yah! We didn't do anything!"

"Shut it, unnie."

"But we really didn't do an-"

"That was good~, yes!" Taeyeon's face instantly turned red. "Sounds familiar?" Yoona raised an eyebrow.

"How about "Oh baby, you're so hot mmm more, harder!" Yuri narrated while teasing near Taeyeon's ear.

"Okay okay, stop!" Taeyeon covered her ears.

"If that's your reaction, imagine how Yuri and I reacted to hearing those sounds so early in the morning!" 

"Yeah, imagine hearing those sounds while trying to eat breakfast. Even water could taste disgusting. No , Taeng. No ." Yuri shook her head. "I didn't know you could be that loud."

"I'm sorry, guys." Taeyeon sighed, embarrassment clearly on her face. She continued to avoid the stares of both girls.

"You know, this is the perfect time to roast and tease you. But something tells me that there's something wrong." She heard Taeyeon sigh.

"She's been ignoring me all week."

"What? After what you two did? I find that hard to believe." Taeyeon's silence only increased the girls' curiosity. "...unless you did something wrong?" The short girl started to fidget with her fingers.

"Spill."

-

"What?!"

"Tiffany unnie did that?!" After Taeyeon told them the story, they both couldn't believe it.

"I couldn't really remember anything but Jessica told me that Tiffany probably put something in my drink that made me high and made me do the things she wanted. She told me that my top was gone by the time she opened the front door."

"Are you serious, unnie?!" Yoona's jaw just hung lower as Taeyeon continued to narrate the shocking events that happened.

"I can't believe it, Taeng. But if Jessica said that, then it's probably true. She has no reason to lie to you."

"But I still couldn't believe that Tiffany unnie did that to break you two apart. All along I thought she was nice. I even shipped the both of you at some point." Yoona's eyes were now full of sympathy.

"It's been a week. I think Jessica purposely did the umm... you know... with me that other day, followed by her ignoring me. It's a perfect hell-frustrating combination! Like, she literally told me right after she kissed me goodbye at the door that she'll be avoiding me for 1 full week. She's not answering any of my texts, calls... literally nothing! I'm seriously frustrated!" Taeyeon dug her fingers in her hair.

"But you know what, Taeng? I think she has the right to take some time off. Or if she's mad, I'd even understand. I mean, imagine if you walked in one day and saw her in a state like that with someone too, that'll really hurt a lot." Taeyeon paused  to think. Yes, she'll really get hurt. Heartbroken, even.

"And by the way, she's right. You should stay away from Tiffany. Who knows what that girl can still do?" Taeyeon turned to her left, to see the petite girl nod her head in agreement.

"I agree, unnie. Now that Sica unnie is back and you're together, do everything to protect and make her happy, okay? Don't hurt and lose her again, I swear it will break my otp heart." Yoona pouted. "And I don't wanna see you get heartbroken and depressed anymore." Taeyeon smiled at her cousin's concern but she knows that what she and Yuri just said were true. 

 

-

 

"I'm coming! Wait a sec." Jessica jogged downstairs and towards the front door upon hearing the continuous doorbell. It seemed like the ringer won't stop pressing it anytime soon.

"Who is i-?" Jessica didn't even have time to finish because as soon as she opened the door, her eyes were met by the person she hasn't seen for a week. "Taengoo?" The said girl immediately engulfed her in a tight hug, surprising her with her sudden presence.

"Why are you here?" After hearing the question, the shorter girl hugged tighter as she buried her face on her shoulder.

"I missed you." She heard the girl say before she hugged back. As soon as she did, Taeyeon pulled back. She met her eyes for only a second before the shorter girl lowered her gaze to her lips. Another second was all it took for Taeyeon to cup her face and crash their lips together. Jessica's lips were a bit parted from shock but Taeyeon wasted no time to capture her lower lip before slipping her tongue inside. A nibble here. A there. The kisses were deep and needy, showing just how much the shorter girl missed her lips. Sloppy kisses were left as Taeyeon trailed down her neck which made her inhale sharply. Each kiss Taeyeon placed on her neck sent her body incredible tingles, making  involuntarily open. Taeyeon's hands also seemed to have a mind of their own, one was on her waist, while the other was already undoing her buttons.

"H-hey, Tae." Jessica used her hands to slowly push her back. The two looked at each other for a while, catching their breaths.

"Sorry, I just..." Taeyeon stared at the ground, suddenly a bit ashamed for what she just did. "... missed you so much." Upon hearing that, Jessica couldn't hide the smile on her face but unfortunately, the other girl couldn't see it for her eyes were still glued to the ground.  " I mean ...Y-you can't just take my ity like that and then tell me that you will be ignoring me for a week right after. It drives me crazy!" 

Jessica kept quiet and stared at the girl in front of her, her face clear with longing, before she spoke again. "One week without you is close to a nightmare, Sica. You don't know how much I yearned for your touch and how much... I yearned to be with you..."

This time, the quiet girl sighed and cupped the pouting girl's face to raise her head and make her look at her. 

"Taengoo... do you know why I did that to you? " She searched the girl's eyes for answers and sighed again when a pair of clueless eyes stared right back at her. "I wanted you to have time to think about what you did, Taeyeon. Okay. At first, maybe... maybe I did that to show you that I was really jealous and frustrated. I wanted to show and remind you that you're mine and that no one else could have you as long as you're mine." Taeyeon blinked, trying to figure out what the other girl was talking about. "I know I kept quiet about it but really, it hurt to see you doing something with Tiffany like that." Upon the mention of Tiffany's name, Taeyeon's eyes widened and opened to say something but the other girl continued, not allowing her to speak.

"I know it's not your fault. I know you didn't mean to do that, and that you didn't mean for all those to happen but... you can't deny that it happened because you let her take advantage of you."

"Sica.."

"Listen. I know you're a nice person and that it's hard for you to turn people down. It's one of your assets since highschool but it's also one of your greatest weaknesses." 

"So Yuri was right." Taeyeon bowed for a couple of seconds before meeting her eyes again. "You did it because of what happened the other week."

"I hope you didn't think that I did that just for fun or just to mess with you. It hurt to do that. I just hope that the past week was spent for reflecting on what you did, Taeyeon. We both know what she's capable of doing. Please be careful, I don't want to get hurt but I don't want you to keep falling into her traps too."

"B-but I didn't know that she would-"

"I know, we've been there before, right? But for our relationship's sake, please just avoid her for a while. It's almost a miracle that I didn't run away again after seeing the both of you like that but seriously Taeyeon... please stay away from her." Jessica's eyes were starting to be glazed by tears. "You have to understand how hard it was for me, Tae. During the past week, all I really did was to think."

"You did nothing wrong. "You don't have to worry, Sica. I don't feel anything for her. She said she just wanted to apologize."

"But you have to understand, Taeyeon. How many more times are you gonna fall for her tricks? It's not the first time that Tiffany deceived you. And it's also not the first time that something like this happened. I hope I'm not asking for much. I don't want history to repeat itself. Don't let her ruin what we have now." Jessica observed the other girl's conflicted face.

"Can you do that for us, Taengoo?" Taeyeon stared at the floor for who knows how long before she took a deep breath and looked up. She gave a small, apologetic frown, and a nod. She approached the other girl. 

"I'm sorry." A petite pair of arms found their way around Jessica's slender waist. Taeyeon's familiar touch made her relax almost instantly. After a minute, Jessica broke the silence. 

"I missed you too, Taengoo." A smile formed on the shorter girl's lips, finally satisfied that Jessica also admitted that she missed her too.

"I love you."  As her arms also made their way around the smaller girl, she buried her face on her shoulder, no longer trying to hide that she has also missed Taeyeon so much after a week.

"I love you too, Taengoo." Taeyeon could feel Jessica smile through her sleeves and couldn't help but grin that they were finally getting back to their old state."Oh don't get me started 'cause I missed you more. Like, a whole lot more." Taeyeon tilted her head a bit, facing Jessica's neck so she could inhale her scent. "You smell wonderful." Jessica could feel the Taeyeon's breath on her neck, but what she didn't expect was what happened next, which was Taeyeon planting a kiss on her neck, which caused her to flinch a bit. Taeyeon paused, but when the other girl didn't do anything nor push her away, she latched her lips on her neck and continued planting gentle kisses while pulling Jessica's hair a bit to enable her to gain more access to the other spots of her neck. 

Jessica started to grip the back of Taeyeon's shirt, feeling the latter's soft lips all over her neck. One of her hands made their way to the back of Taeyeon's head to pull her closer, as if afraid that Taeyeon is going to stop doing what she's currently doing anytime soon. Taeyeon happily continued to kiss, nibble and before pulling back to place her head on Jessica's other shoulder to do the same treatment. As she on one spot, which she knew was Jessica's sweet spot, the latter unconsciously released a breathy moan. 

Taeyeon immediately pulled back panting and stared at her with wide eyes. Jessica was worried with the sudden action but before she could ask her what was wrong, Taeyeon's lips curled up into a smirk.

"Someone's enjoying this too much." Jessica then noticed Taeyeon's eyes turn dark. "And that someone just real good." Taeyeon took a step closer, the smirk never leaving her face. Her hands s their way around Jessica's waist to pull her closer, huskily whispering to her ear, "That moan ing .." She then wasted no time to pull on Jessica's neck to capture her sweet lips. With every kiss, both of them felt the longing. Both of them yearned for each other's touch. To say that their kisses were passionate, needy and frenzied were understatements. 

Taeyeon suddenly felt that her hands were fiddling on the hem of Jessica's shirt but she felt that the latter may push her away again if she didn't handle things right. So she regretfully pulled back, took a couple of deep breaths to indirectly ask permission."I think I might need another reminder that I'm yours."

Jessica immediately longed for Taeyeon's lips as soon as they left hers. She didn't even reply to what she said, but instead, she wrapped her arms around her neck and tugged on it to crash their lips together once again. A week deprived of each other's presence and touch. They both knew that they need more. After a long and hot makeout session, Jessica finally pulled back, not just because of the lack of oxygen, but also because of another sensation she's been feeling. 

"How about... you... remind me... t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter