Confrontation

I'm sorry, but I can't.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Huh? What's this? Taeyeon wondered as she picked the folded piece of paper up.

Did I write some notes earlier in class?... Uhh nope. Taeyeon remembered that she came to school empty handed so there's no way that she could've taken down any notes. After she decided that it must've been the instructions that came from the calculator, she decided to ignore it for the meantime and shoved it inside the treasure chest, along with the broken calculator. Taeyeon then rushed out of the house for it was already getting dark. She didn't want Yuri to be worried and she was feeling hungry as well.

---

Taeyeon can already see the Kwon's house from where she is now. Yuri's house is somewhat big, considering that her family is somewhat wealthy, anyway.

"Yuri!" Taeyeon called out after she saw Yuri leaning on the doorway of their house, waiting for her.

"Hey Taeng, what took you so long? I'm hungry"

"You shouldn't have waited for me and went ahead."

"What kind of friend would I be then?" Yuri ruffled Taeyeon's hair.

"Yah!"

"Come on, let's eat dinner" She smiled as she took Taeyeon's wrist and dragged her inside the house.

"Umma, Appa, Taeyeon is here!" Yuri called out.

"Oh Taeyeon, you're here? Wait a sec." Yuri's mom came out from the dining room and gave Taeyeon a hug.

"Taeyeon! We're so glad you're okay." Yuri's dad stood up from the couch and greeted her as well.

"Hello Taeyeonnie, are you okay? We've been worried since last night.. Did he do all these to you?" She asked while carefully touching her face.

"Don't worry ma'am, I'm okay." 

"Just call me Auntie Kwon and call him, Uncle Kwon. You're no stranger to us." Auntie Kwon smiled. 

"Thank you, Auntie Kwon" Taeyeon smiled.

"The table is set, come on." Auntie Kwon led Taeyeon to the dining room before she stopped and turned around. "Oh Yuri, can you please call Yoona upstairs? Tell her that dinner is ready."

"Yes Eomma." Yuri replied before she went upstairs.

Yoona. Taeyeon thought of Yoona as she sat on one of the chairs in the dining room. Is she okay? Her thoughts were interrupted as Yuri entered the dining room with Yoona following her closely behind. Taeyeon saw that Yoona looked at her for a couple of seconds.Taeyeon was confused of the look Yoona gave her. She was kind of shocked at first then she looked relieved all of a sudden. The girl headed to the seat opposite her with her head down throughout the process. She wanted to talk to Yoona. She wanted to know what happened last night. But they had to eat dinner first.

-

"I can't believe that Im did that to you" Uncle Kwon suddenly spoke up in the middle of their dinner. He clenched his fists. Taeyeon was surprised but she stayed quiet as she continued to chew her food.

"He's been getting into my nerves for quite some time now. Even her wife.. what they've been doing to Taeyeon is just awful"

"Uncle Kwon, it's okay." Taeyeon mumbled.

"Taeyeon, you've been enduring this for years. You could've ran away from them a long time ago. You didn't deserve all cr*p from the two of them. Especially from that jerk-"

"Darling, calm down" Auntie Kwon intercepted.

"How could he? Did he think that no one would ever know how much of a bastard he is?! Serves him right to be in--" 

*klink*

All heads turned to the direction of the owner of the spoon that dropped on the plate. 

"E-excuse me everyone, I'll go to my room now. Thank you so much for the meal." Yoona stood up and bowed before she headed out of the dining room. It became quiet after that... they were processing e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter