The Sandwich

I'm sorry, but I can't.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon opened her eyes and saw the nurse at the corner of the room. 

"Oh. Good thing you're awake by now. You're in the school clinic"

"W-what happened?" 

"They said you were knocked out after receiving a strong punch from a guy earlier. You have a big bruise on your left cheek but don't worry, it will be gone after a few days as long as you put ice pack on it" The nurse said as she stood to get an ice pack from the freezer.

Taeyeon sat up as she remembered what happened earlier... 

" A guy punched me?" ... she furrowed her brows then remembered why. "My sandwich!" she gasped, suddenly remembering that she wasn't able to eat her lunch that Yuri made for her. "darn it".

"How did I get here then?"

"Someone brought you here."

"Someone brought me here?" she thought hard.

She closed her eyes as she tried to remember how she was brought to the clinic.. after she was knocked out, her eyesight became a bit blurry, but she was certain that someone was calling out on her. "Are you okay? hello? can you hear me?"......"I'll take you to the clinic". All she could make of was a silhouette of a girl. So Taeyeon was sure that it was a girl who brought her to the clinic. But she couldn't recognize the voice, and she couldn't remember how she exactly sounded.

*grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrwlll.*

a loud grumble was heard inside the clinic, which came from Taeyeon's stomach.

"You haven't eaten lunch yet, have you?" the nurse asked Taeyeon as she handed her the ice pack.

"N-not yet." she frowned while thinking of the peanut butter and jelly sandwich that would've tasted delicious, if only the boy didn't knock her out for it. 

"Well, you're lucky... here." the school nurse handed her something inside a resealable plastic bag. It was a sandwich. Taeyeon can't contain her hunger and further and started to open the resealable plastic bag, she took out the sandwich and largely bit on it. Her eyes widened on what she just realized. this sandwich...

"Is there a problem, miss?" the nurse asked her.

"Where did you get this sandwich?"

"Oh. it also came from the one who brought you here."

"What?!"

"Yeah, the person told me to give you that sandwich if ever you haven't eaten your lunch yet. You should thank her. "

"Did you happen to get the name of the girl who brought me here?" 

"No, sorry. But I think she's your classmate or your friend. She looked so worried when she brought you here. I wasn't able to get her name when she quickly ran right after the bell rung. I guess she was doing her best not to be la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter