YoonYul

I'm sorry, but I can't.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Heyo! Yes, I'm back this soon (yeeey double chap! xD) 'cause I love you guys. This was originally supposed to be part of another chapter but I decided to cut it because: a) YoonYul deserves 1 chapter, b)This will get too long if I attached the next chapter. c) I decided to make this a whole chapter so that it won't get in the way with your emotions for the next chapters. 

P.S. Heads up for the next chapter..........s. (Seriously) Thank me later. 
So for now, please enjoy this chap :)
 

-

 

When Taeyeon left, Yuri took her time and thought about what Taeyeon said. 

"Oh Yul... looks like I'm not the only dense person in this house."

What did she mean by that?... Yoona likes me too? "Ugh, this is too pressuri-" The front door opened, revealing Yoona who just arrived from school. Their eyes met for a brief second, but it was full of awkwardness. Yoona decided to walk past Yuri to avoid the awkward atmosphere, but Yuri spoke up first.

"Yoona." The said girl stopped in her tracks when she felt a pair of hands grip her wrist.

"Are you still mad at me because of that day?"

"Are we seriously having this talk again?" Yoona pulled her hand away and crossed her arms, clearly showing disinterest.

"I'm tired of this."

"Good to know. I'm tired of this too."

"No, I mean.. I'm tired of your cold shoulder towards me. I'm tired of you ignoring me. And I'm tired of seeing that you don't even seem to care about it."

Yoona scoffed. "What happened to the girl who didn't want me to care and interfere about her business?"

"Yoona, I'm sorry, okay?"

"So you think 'sorry' could fix everything?"

"I was really pissed that time."

"So I'm just a person for you to release your outbursts at whenever you're pissed?"

"Why are you thinking that way?"

" 'cause you made me to." That shut Yuri up momentarily before she tried to change the topic.

"Are you going out with Seohyun again tonight?"

"Why do you care?"

"It's becoming too frequent. Stop seeing her."

"Don't tell me what to do, Yuri. You're not my girlfriend."

Yuri felt like a knife just stabbed her heart. The intense feeling of deja vu used against you was just too painful. Yoona felt guilty with what just came out from so before she could apologize for it, she turned around to walk away. "At least she treats me with respect."

"I'm tired of playing games, Yoona." Tears started to form in Yuri's eyes as she watched Yoona walk away from her. "I like you."

Yoona stopped in her tracks for the second time that day. She froze for a couple of seconds before she regained her cold composure and turned around to face Yuri.

"What kind of joke is this?" She laughed. "How about Jessica? What's this? 'I like you but I like her more' situation?"

"No! That's not it."

"You were Jessica-this, Jessica-that. You've always been talking about Jessica everytime we're together. Now you're telling me that you like me? Come on."

"I've been a fool! I was blinded by my infatuation for Jessica that I failed to realize that you were the one who was always there for me. You were the one who laughed at my stupid jokes and who comforted me whenever I had a failed exam. You were the one who would always text me even during classes whenever we failed to eat together, just to make sure I've eaten my lunch. You were the one who always waited for me even when your dismissal time is way earlier than mine just so I won't have to go home alone. You were the one who would always meet up with me during our mutual breaks in-between classes just to talk with me about anything to relieve my stress for the day."

"... I missed those, Yoona." Yuri wiped the tears off her cheeks.

Yoona tried her very best not to cry, though she was devasted inside, seeing Yuri in that state.

"And don't pretend as if all these mean nothing 'cause... I know you like me too." 

Yoona gasped in surprise. "Who the heck t-told you that?" She was doing her best not to do something that would give anything away.

"I just know."

Yoona closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Maybe I did.." 

A flame of hope started within Yuri's heart, only to be extinguished by Yoona's next words...

"... but I'm over you."

"I don't like you anymore." With that, Yoona abruptly turned her back on Yuri and walked out the living room, leaving a sobbing Yuri to deal with her broken heart.

 

-

 

"Have you confessed yet?" Yuri asked excitedly the next day.

Taeyeon meekly nodded.

"Oh my God! I'm so proud of you!" Yuri shook her shoulders. "So are you officially together now?" She once again asked in anticipation.

"Not... yet."

Yuri took her hands off Taeyeon's shoulders as her mood and expression changed into a disappointed one. 

"You know Taeng, sometimes I want to kick you in the face already."

"Hey! I didn't want to rush things. What if she rejects me when I ask her to be my girlfriend?"

"She already told you she likes you, what makes you think she'll say no??"

Taeyeon stopped and thinked. "Yes, she likes me but... being in a relationship is different. 

"This is Jessica freaking Jung we're talking about. Just remember that you've got the chance for her to be yours. Time is precious. Grab it and don't waste it."

"I want to prove to her that I'm worthy enough for her before I ask her to be my girlfriend." 

Yuri sighed. "Whatever, slowpoke Taeng."

"Yah! at least I already confessed to her. How about you? Have you told Yoona?"

"Yeah.." Yuri frowned.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter