Capitulum 7

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]I was a fool [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]“J-jongin… its 9 already, wake up.”

 

       Why does Kyungsoo sound so afraid waking me up? Is what Jongin thought when he heard his wife wake him up almost every morning. Sometimes, he does it on purpose; waking up later than usual so that Kyungsoo could woke him. He wants that. Waking up with morning kisses from his wife but nil. None of that happen, because Kyungsoo is afraid of him.

       Jongin didn’t blame Kyungsoo being afraid of him. It was his fault after all. When they got married, he can clearly see how happy Kyungsoo was but he destroyed it. On their honeymoon after the wedding, they went somewhere far, somewhere that Kyungsoo was eager to see. During their departure, he can see that Sehun had already shower Luhan with all of his love.

       Sehun is always a er for cute things but Luhan isn’t a thing. He’s a human, a human that are able to tame Sehun’s cold heart and Sehun had already loves Luhan the moment he first saw the guy. When they landed the place for their honeymoon, he can saw Kyungsoo’s eyes sparkles in excitement. “This is beautiful Jongin. Thank you for bringing me here!” Kyungsoo said that day but Jongin brush it off as nothing.

       During the night later, they were supposed to spend time together as a newly-wed but during dinner; Jongin does what a total idiot man could ever do. He brought another girl with him to have what was supposed to be Kyungsoo’s and his first dinner together as a husband and wife. But Jongin couldn’t have enough with bringing some random girl with him, he introduce Kyungsoo as his employee, not his wife. The excitement in Kyungsoo’s eyes totally died that night.

       That night, Kyungsoo fell asleep crying, hearing the sound of moans and groans inside the room while he lay down on the couch in the suite room. What he thought would be the best day of his new life was gone. When he spoke to Jongin with the little courage he had the next morning, Jongin shouted at him and a slap was given. Ever since, Kyungsoo had always been afraid of Jongin.

       He never told anyone about what happen. Though Jongin apologize for his bad behavior a week after, he still couldn’t believe the tan male. He was a good actor, Kyungsoo is. Smiles brightly in front of everyone but deep inside, he was hurt so badly. After apologizing, Jongin never made a single move to get intimate with Kyungsoo. No real kisses were given. Sure he kissed Kyungsoo every day before he went to work and whenever he came back home. But those kisses aren’t real to Kyungsoo. It was just an act.

       “J-jongin, wakes up” he felt his shoulder being shaken by Kyungsoo. That soft and delicate fingers he wanted to love so badly. Every night when they went to sleep, he could feel Kyungsoo’s tense condition when he hugs him. Opening his eyes, he saw Kyungsoo sitting on his side of the bed, already done showering with his hair still wet. Jongin brought himself close to his wife; ignoring the flinch Kyungsoo made when he put his head on the latter’s lap. Kyungsoo stays frozen on the bed when Jongin nudges his head into his belly. The look and smiles Jongin gave him made him weak, he wanted so much to play with the silky hairs on his lap but remembering what Jongin did to him that night, he stood on his stand.

       Jongin sigh when his effort to play with Kyungsoo didn’t work out. He had an idea why Kyungsoo became like this. Why his Kyungsoo are not the same Kyungsoo he married before. He sit up slowly, face close to Kyungsoo, leaving a morning kiss on the other’s lips, “Let me make up for what I lost before. Let me plant a new honeymoon memory for you. Let me proves myself to you that I loves you and that I am changed, Kyungsoo.”

       Jongin saw the hesitant in Kyungsoo’s eyes so he leans closer to the smaller, kissing him deep on the lips. “Let have our true honeymoon this time so that I could make it up for what I have lost before.” Jongin caress his lover’s cheek softly as if Kyungsoo’s porcelain skin is fragile like a true doll. Shaky breath was let out as the answer, a drop of tear roll down Kyungsoo’s eyes and a strong arm engulf him lovingly. Oh how long have Kyungsoo waited for this. Waiting for Jongin to love him back, even if its little at least it’s there.

       During dinner that day, Jongin brea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter