Capitulum 3

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]When Tomorrow Comes[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

“When tomorrow comes, I’ll be on my own, feeling frightened of the things that I don’t know” – Flashlight, Jessie J

 

Baekhyun is happy. He really is. With two of his lifetime best friends getting married on the same date and the same time, he can’t help but to feel alone but he still is happy for them.

“When you guys got married to the most handsome and kindest person I’ve ever known, be a good spouse. I know you both can. Take care of them, prepare their meal and clothes and learn to love them. I know it’s hard to be married to someone who you barely knew but learning new things about them are the one that make it more challenging.”

He remembered the night after Sehun and Jongin proposed his two friends, more like brothers. Luhan and Kyungsoo were terrified, he saw it but he knew that both of them will be a good partner. Jongin and Sehun are great young men. He won’t be saying this if they didn’t come personally to ask his permission to marry his brothers.

“Why would I forbid you guys from marrying them? I believe you both are a good guy and I want to believe that Mr and Mrs Park had done a very great job in teaching you guys on manners. There’s only one thing I asked from both of you. Please take a good care of them. They are fragile, even more fragile than the most fragile glass you’ve ever known.”

And now, after 3 weeks of the proposal and the meeting, Byun Baekhyun is now standing in the preparation room together with the ‘brides’. “Baek, thank you for being the one to walk us through the aisle,” Luhan said. Luhan, the most vulnerable and fragile little guy he had ever known. “Of course I would walk you both on that damn aisle. I love you both, equally.”

Minutes after, he was now standing in the middle of Luhan and Kyungsoo, walking them both to their soon-to-be-husband. Step by step, the strange feeling he felt was getting heavier. The closer they got to the grooms, the heavy his heart feels to let go his brothers. He shouldn’t be selfish but he had no one else beside Luhan and Kyungsoo. He knew it well that once he handed them to Sehun and Jongin, he will be left alone. Just like the time when his parents were gone. He had no one. No relatives or siblings. Step by step his vision getting blurry.

When their steps stop, he took a deep breath, ignoring the falling tears and hugged his 2 brothers. “I love you,” he whispers to them. Hands were then handed to the grooms and seconds later, the vows were exchange and the newlyweds were kissing.

“Their first kiss…” he whispers to no one. With eyes covered with fresh tears, he smiles at them and watch as his brothers walked away with their now new husbands. Byun Baekhyun was left alone that night, crying his heart out in his now empty small apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Welcome to LBK café. Can I take your order sir?”

“B-Baekhyun? Byun Baekhyun, is that you?”

Baekhyun look up once he recognized the familiar voice. He smiles though there are tears in his eyes. “Jongdae!” and straight into the man’s arms he ran.

Kim Jongdae, the brothers’ neighbor during their dorm days. Baekhyun always had the same class as Jongdae and apart from Luhan and Kyungsoo, Jongdae is considered one of his best friend. “How are you? Where have you been? It’s been so long since last I heard of you. Where are Luhan and Kyungsoo?”

Jongdae seems eager to know everything and so Baekhyun prepare his orders and asked one of the employees to take over the cashier (Sehun and Jongin hired them). “So?”

“So?”

“What happen? You boys apparently didn’t come to the graduation day and no one heard anything about you guys anymore, even Tao didn’t know where you guys are.”

Baekhyun sighed, “Well, we didn’t go far. Once high school ended we found a small room and live there. It’s just above the café though. We started to bake and sell them from one place to another and the money we safe, we used it to enroll ourselves in cooking classes. Once we got the certificate, we open up this café and run it on our own.”

“Then, what happen to Luhan and K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter