Capitulum 2

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Earned it[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]It was a peaceful Saturday morning where people can be seen walking together with the family in the park, having their sweet time laughing to their heart content. Three kids were seen running around the park with their puppies and old butler running after them. The sound of their laughter could make anyone’s misery washed off.

“Lu stops running too fast! Kids please I’m old…” huffed the old man as he chased the boys. “Uncle Xi you are old…” said 9 years old Luhan while his 2 friends, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo giggles. They had already stopped on their track, sparing the old man life. Once the butler reached them, he ruffled the boys’ hairs, “Yes boys, I’m old. Now let’s go home and get ready to welcome your parents AND your birthday party Luhan.”

They were happy. The maids were busy running here and there preparing the dishes, sweets and the decorating the house. Luhan’s house was huge but his parents like to keep it simple. There’s a huge garden filled with flowers that his mother took care of and his birthday party will be held there.

When the clock strikes 12 noon, Luhan’s uncle and his cousins, the Wu’s family arrived. Soon after his other best friend and his family, the Zhang’s family also arrived. Luhan was 9 and he already knew a lot for a 9 year-old boy. “Uncle Wu, when will mama and baba arrive?” The old man chuckled seeing how eager his nephew was.

“Your mama and baba should arrive at 2 Luhan. Are you excited?” the boy nodded enthusiastically before he strode off to where his friends were. At that moment Mr Wu’s phone rings, “Hello…” and then the news of their flight was delayed were given to the boys. Not long after, Uncle Xi passed on the phone to Baekhyun, “Okay eomma… come back home soon… I love you and appa too,” the boy said. The three boys patiently waited for their parents to come back home but by the time the party started, their parents were not there yet. “Where are they?” the boys asked, feeling restless.

Then the bad news was received. “Boys, come here,” said Mr Wu and Mr Zhang. The three boys walked to their uncle absentmindedly. “Lu, Baek, Soo… honey, your parents… they-they couldn’t make it.” The pure shocked was written on their face but they didn’t yet understand. “But they promised. Are they going to be late? We’ll wait,” said the boys. The drop of fat tears came rolling down the old men cheeks, “oh honey… I’m so sorry… your-your parents… they were gone. The plane they rode was bomb in the air and…”

“No… mama said she’ll be here… they can’t be gone Uncle Wu. No… mama and baba will come back home…” Luhan didn’t cry, not like Baekhyun and Kyungsoo who ran away to the garden but Luhan’s meaning of life disappear right at the moment. The light in his eyes were gone. He’s only 9 but he already lost the only 2 person he loved the most.

Because there’s no bodies found, they held the funeral bodiless. Luhan still didn’t cry. His tears came out late. Too late that it took him a month to realize that his parents were gone. He knew he was lucky enough to have his butlers, maids, uncles, friends and most importantly Baekhyun and Kyungsoo but the emptiness he felt didn’t want to leave him. The same case happened for the other two. Kyungsoo lost his parents while Baekhyun lost his parents and his unborn brother.

Uncle Wu stayed with them, helping them to settle whatever needed with the court and such but then the unexpected happen. Uncle Wu was found dead in his office. It is believe that he was killed based on the bullet proof they found scattered around his office and also the one in his heart. The Wu’s family however never blamed them and they were still helping whatever they are able to and then they realized that the boys aren’t safe staying there.

Mr Zhang sent them back to Korea where they stay with Mr Zhang’s most trusted bodyguard family, Mr Huang. They asked Mr Huang to stay in school’s dorm so he sent them to his son’s school,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter