Capitulum 12

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Vanilla ice-cream[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]“How’s Baekhyun? Is he alright? God I’m so worried over him right now. Why I can’t be there with you? I want to see him. I want to take care of him. I-“

       “He’s fine. His condition is at the highest since he live in Jongdae’s house. Babe, you don’t have to worry over him for nothing. He’s with me; you might want to remember on that.”

       “I know you will take a very good care of him but I can’t stop worrying. I swear I’ll punch that giant elf once I saw him. I swear he will remember everything once he got punch.”

       “Babe, listen to me. Chanyeol isn’t in his right mind. He can’t even go to work. Yes he’s totally fine remembering everything on surgery and all but Jongdae doesn’t believe in his surrounding back at the hospital. Chanyeol was lock inside his house under Jongdae’s surveillance. You know what; I don’t really blame Chanyeol on what happen. Sure he broke Baekhyun’s heart and say bad things to his pregnant spouse but he can’t remember. I bet he’ll punch his own self once he remembers about it. That giant loves Baekhyun as much as I love you, and you know how much I love you, aren’t you? Let just hope for the best alright. It’s been 2 weeks since Baekhyun lives here. Luhan and Kyungsoo came at least 4 days every weeks and Jongdae told me there’s a little progression with Chanyeol. I’m just hoping for the best now, you know.”

       “We all are hoping for the same thing Junmyeon. How are the others?”

       “Well, Luhan look very much pregnant now though Baekhyun pregnancy is actually older than him by a month but he’s pregnant with twins, so it’s understandable.”

       “What do you mean Baekhyun’s pregnancy is older than Luhan’s? Isn’t it Luhan who got pregnant first?”

       “Nope. We thought so but Baekhyun right now is nearing his 4th month. He came staying here when he’s in his 3rd month while Luhan is now entering his 3rd month. I swear you wouldn’t believe me if I send their picture to you. You would say that Luhan is in his 5th month and Baekhyun, well he didn’t showed that much. Baekhyun’s baby is very small so he didn’t really have that baby bump showing. Other than that, everyone is doing great right now. Babe, how’s the case? Did you guys find anything?”

       The person at the other end gives out a sigh. “We tried Junmyeon, we really did but this case is too old. The people in charge are either dead or retired. Kris suggests that we went to the site and try to make our research there but I’m not sure. Mrs Wu is very much angry at Kris right now but you know how she is. She loves Kris very much and she didn’t want him to follow his father’s step.”

       “You know you both can always stop the investigation right? It’s been years and they are fine now.” The person didn’t say anything and just sigh upon hearing what Junmyeon said. “I know Myeon but you know how Kris is. He loves them and he want justice for the dead people.” Before he can say another word, he heard a faint voice calli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter