Capitulum 4

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Love Me Right[/CONTENTID1]

 

 

[CONTENTID2]Park Chanyeol. People fear his name but they adore his brain. Funny how they thought that Park Chanyeol can easily be seduce. Almost all of the young nurse population in the Empire hospital wanted him. They tried so hard to seduce the young man heart but to no avail. Park Chanyeol doesn’t have a heart to feel the love. Park Chanyeol’s heart is long gone as it was never fixed after being thrown by a mere human who he once loved.

So when Mrs Park made her plan on marrying her three sons to the three angels, honestly there’s nothing Chanyeol oppose of. He would be gladly accepting that sweet guy with milky skin and sweet voice but fear beat him before he could agree.

What if all he wants from me is money? What if he played me? What if this, what if that. He’s scared. He’s scared to fall in love again after having his first heartbreak before graduation. Thus resulting him despising the smaller male though he couldn’t really avoid those little feeling of jealousy as he watch his brothers act all lovingly with their spouse.

Sehun who showed interest in Luhan the moment they met up to Jongin who oppose the marriage together with him but willingly want to try to love Kyungsoo, thus marrying him without falling in love. He had no problem seeing Sehun and Luhan as he knew that his youngest really did love the older but Jongin? Park Chanyeol was so sure that his other brother was faking every moment he had with Kyungsoo.

When he opened the subject to Jongin, he laugh so loud that Chanyeol’s afraid he might lose one of his teeth. “I am not faking anything, hyung. Sure, I didn’t love him the moment the vow was exchange but then I realized what is the worst thing that could happen if I try to love him. He is my spouse after all.”

“But isn’t it a bother to you to learn new things about him every single day?”

“Nope… learning new thing about Kyungsoo every day make me fell for him even more. Sure it’s kind of frustrating sometimes to come home bringing wrong choice of flower only to be told by Luhan that he’s allergic to those type of flower or when I came home with chocolate only to know Kyungsoo’s not a fan of chocolate but hey, there’s nothing to lose at. There’s still Luhan to take the gifts though he’s not my spouse, he’s still my brother’s spouse, my in-law.”

Seeing how his oldest brother is in disordered condition, he opted to believe that this has something to do with his partner’s friend. “Is this about Baekhyun hyung?”

Doesn’t get the answer, he continue to speak to the taller man. “Baekhyun hyung is a nice guy. I believe that and from what Kyungsoo told me, he’s the one that has been taking care of Kyungsoo and Luhan when they lost their mother. Though Luhan’s the oldest, Baekhyun chose to be the mature one even until they graduated.”

“What if he breaks my heart? What if I made the wrong decision to marry him? I can’t go through the same heartbreak ever again, Jongin. I can’t and I won’t.”

“If you believe that Baekhyun will break your heart in the near future, your belief is wrong. Baekhyun is the last person I know that will break anyone’s heart. He’ll even let you break him first to be able to break you Chanyeol.”

Kyungsoo who came to give Jongin his coffee can’t help but to say something at Chanyeol’s questions. He knows it’s wrong to eavesdrop but he can’t help it when his Baekhyun is involved. “I’m sorry for eavesdropping but I can’t help it when you thought so negatively towards Baekhyun. He’s the nicest person I’ve ever encountered with and I don’t regret a single second I spend my past time with him.”

With that said, Kyungsoo left the scene, leaving his husband and Chanyeol while Sehun walk towards them. Feeling dejected, Chanyeol went upstairs to his room without bidding goodnight to anyone in the house.

 

 

 

Mrs Park thought that his eldest son despised Baekhyun. Everyone thinks like that but the truth is, Park Chanyeol likes Baekhyun. Even before his mother set the dinner that night, he had met Baekhyun a few times in the café they own but of course, the smaller didn’t recognized him for being too busy attending the customers. Many times before his brothers got married, he tried to open his heart for the smaller male but failed.

When Baekhyun was admitted to the hospital that night, the night where he was nearly being a victim, Chanyeol heart broke seeing how fragile Baekhyun is. The next thing he knows, his mother was yelling at him for not saving Baekhyun and for not being beside him.

“The boy was broken! He’s a fragile little human who had no one in this world. He only had Luhan and Kyungsoo and I thought when Sehun and Jongin decided to marry them, you would change your mind and would marry him also.”

“How do I save him when I didn’t even know where he was?! It’s not my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter