Capitulum 35

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]With Love[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

The fact that their baby couldn’t hear their voices break down Kyungsoo on the 4th day after their baby was born. And the fact that they didn’t and couldn’t tell anyone else makes it more difficult to handle.

While everyone who came visiting and giving their blessing to the new arrival, Kyungsoo’s heart as a mother clenched every time they told him how perfect his baby is.

It’s hurt and Kyungsoo didn’t know what to do.

Jongin knows his partner is in a misery but he himself is heartbroken over the news of their precious one.

Thus, on the 4th day when only Baekhyun and Chanyeol came to visit, Kyungsoo couldn’t hold his tears and cry his heart out. Just like how he cry when he missed his parents years ago, when Baekhyun act as his mother figure.

“Shh… it’s okay Soo…”

 

While Kyungsoo being comfortable crying on Baekhyun’s arm, Jongin who is in the same state cries on Baekhyun’s shoulder.

The said male tries his best to calm both new parents – he thought it’s because they are having a hard time taking care of their little bundle of joy.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun only ask what and why are they crying once they had calm themselves with Chanyeol handing each of them a cup of water. It was Kyungsoo who told them.

“Our baby is deaf, Baekhyun. H-he couldn’t hear…”

If Baekhyun is shock, he hides it very well.

He smiles softly at both Jongin and Kyungsoo before he kissed their forehead.

“He’s a blessing for you both. He’s the precious one, the winner among the trials their parents had done. He fights to live inside you until he was born. He’s not imperfect. You little bundle of joy is your new happiness. He brings light and hope in your marriage. He tightens the bond that you already had. Kyungsoo, Jongin, no one was born perfect. My girls have their own flaw, their own imperfection, so thus Haowen and Ziyu.”

“How do we treat him? What can we do hyung? I’m not ready with this. I can’t see him cry but he can’t listen to his own cries, and he can’t hear to whatever we said or did to sooth him.”

Jongin was crying again, this time with Chanyeol rubbing his back for comfort.

“Treat him like how you treat a normal baby. He can’t listen to you guys then make sure he sees his parents. Make sure he feels his parents. Make sure he feels safe with his parents. He’s a special one, you need to remember that. He survive 9 months inside you, he will survive in this world with his parents as his pillar.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter