Capitulum 17

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Welcoming you & starting anew[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Unexpected things usually comes at least expected times like how the sun shines when the sky is still pouring its content to the ground Earth or how someone offer to buy something that we really wanted but couldn’t afford. It’s the same for Baekhyun and Chanyeol who was prepared for their baby to meet them only to be greeted by two princesses.

            They are happy, don’t get them wrong but the thing about a sudden present of another baby is that, there are no crib for this unexpected baby. The clothes are fine; they could just share for the meantime but the crib couldn’t afford to hold two healthy babies in it.

            Baekhyun had mention his concern to Chanyeol later that day after the twins birth but Chanyeol look like a zombie, granting that he had just finished his late night shift before their princesses decided that it would be a good time coming out from their mommy’s belly early while their daddy didn’t get enough rest. “Just go to sleep first and we’ll figure it out once you have enough rest” Baekhyun had said when Chanyeol look like he wanted to go and just buy another crib right then and there.

            Chanyeol was reluctant to take his own rest, not wanting to close his eyes in fear something going to happen to Baekhyun. Wanting his husband to rest, Baekhyun had promised that he will be asleep on the bed, holding Chanyeol’s hand while he’s sleeping and so they fell asleep; Baekhyun losing energy after giving birth while Chanyeol didn’t have any energy to start with. It was adrenaline working a moment ago.

            So it wasn’t his fault when he woke up few hours later to find the bed empty. Out of panic, he rushed out from the room they were staying, not seeing Jongin who was walking towards the room. Jongin who was startled to see his brother running out from the room looking all panic and unsettled decided to run after him. “Hyung! Where are you going?”

            “Baek… where’s Baekhyun?!” Jongin grab his arm, wanting Chanyeol to stop running and panicking for something that is not worth of. “Baekhyun hyung is at the nursery. He wanted to see the babies so mother took him there.”

            And so to the nursery they went, relief seeing Baekhyun and Luhan watching the babies separated by the glass windows. Baekhyun smiles seeing Chanyeol approaching him, “I’m sorry I didn’t wake you up. You look tired but I wanted to see them”. Chanyeol smiles at his spouse, kissing his temple before telling both Baekhyun and Luhan to go back resting in the room while he talks to some nurses.

            Sehun bring Luh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter