Capitulum 9

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Blooming Flowers[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Xiumin, or also known as Kim Minseok or otherwise which ever people knew of his name first. Some called him Minseok because they believe that is his real name but other calls him Xiumin because of the same reason. Anyhow, Xiumin or Minseok didn’t really care how people wanted to greet him. But back in the 3 brothers’ café where he’s managing, workers there called him Xiumin because of his closeness with the 3 brothers who they thought were from China.

       Minseok is a nice guy. A good scholar student that ace in every subject he took even though he didn’t really like the subject but studying in law and being a lawyer is not his obsession. So when Chanyeol talked to him few days after he proposed to Baekhyun, Minseok jumped to the agreement almost immediately because it has always been his dream to open up a café of his own. Now, having the chance to manage the café, even if it’s not his, Minseok would always take the chance.

       Jongdae was furious when he knew about it. Not that he doesn’t like it but Minseok holds a first class degree in law but he’s standing behind the counter, managing the café. “I’ll be fine. It’s not like I love being a lawyer after all. Let me help them Jongdae. They are our friends” was what Minseok told him when. So he chose to ignore his annoying feeling towards his now fiancé’s choice and continues his works.

       Jongdae works as a psychiatrist in his father’s hospital (I’M NOT SURE WHETHER I’VE MENTION ABOUT JONGDAE’S WORK BEFORE OR NOT BUT I’M LAZY TO READ IT BACK SO I JUST PUT WHATEVER JOB SUITS HIM; SORRY!) that was why he isn’t that worried about Minseok abandoning his job as a lawyer. Minseok has no one exce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter