Capitulum 40

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Bunny Hop![/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Jongsoo has turned 5 months old, almost 6 now and Kyungsoo’s condition has been better. Baekhyun will be helping him whenever he can when Jongsoo are out of control while Luhan help with the older kids.

 

Luhan are now pregnant again with their second child and are in his 5th months. “Biebie” is the words that often come out from Haowen and Ziyu’s mouth when they place they hands on their their mommy’s bulging tummy.

 

Hana is being a graceful girl now. Always wanted to wear pink and gowns and letting her long hair falls down while Baekhee found comforts in simple outfit like pants and shirts.

 

You can say that Hana is the epitome of princess while Baekhee… she’s the other way around.

 

“Why is my princess up at this hour?” Chanyeol had asked when he saw Baekhee walk into his office at midnight. Upon hearing the word princess, she frowns, “Hana ish your pwincesh” she said, shaking her head multiple times.

 

“She is but you is still a princess because you are not a prince like Haowen and Ziyu, aren’t you?” Baekhee shook her head and pouted.

“Why am I a pwincesh?”

 

Before Chanyeol could answer her, they heard a chuckle that both Chanyeol and Baekhee love so much.

 

Baekhyun was standing at the door frame when he noticed that Baekhee wasn’t at her bed the moment he went to check on his girls. He saw how Chanyeol asked Baekhee why she’s not sleeping and how his little girl climbs onto his father’s lap.

 

“Because you are a girl Baekhee-ah. That’s why you are a princess.” Baekhyun said walking towards his tall husband and still growing daughter.

 

“But Ziyu likes pink and gowns and crown like Hana. Baekhee don’t like it.”

 

“What does Baekhee like then?”

 

“Car! Guns! Baekhee like to play with Haowen!”

 

Both adult laughs at Baekhee’s statement with Chanyeol transferring Baekhee to Baekhyun’s lap while he finishes his work. Baekhyun carry his first child in his arms even though the girl are almost 2 years old, Baekhyun won’t ever grow tired of carrying them.

 

“Let me put you to sleep now. Kiss daddy goodnight…” Baekhyun lower down Baekhee to Chanyeol’s head level, allowing his daughter to kiss his daddy goodnight. Chanyeol kiss Baekhee a few times before Baekhyun took her away to her room.

 

When he reached the room, Hana was sitting on the bed crying silently. Upon seeing her twins sister crying, Baekhee usher Baekhyun to walk faster towards the bed and once she was near Hana, she immediately take her into a hug.

 

Baekhyun hug both of his girls, hushing Hana to stop cryi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter