Capitulum 43

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Tree[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

The second pregnancy took its toll on Baekhyun’s body. The moment he took the pregnancy test 7months ago, he and Chanyeol was delighted but worried at the same time. Ever since the abortion of his second pregnancy, they never really talked about having another kids anymore even though they both know that their little girls are going to grow up eventually, leaving them old by themselves.

 

Though when they asked Baekhee and Hana whether they wanted another sibling like Haowen and Ziyu, the girls were happy. Chanyeol had asked Changmin whether it was safe for Baekhyun to get pregnant again and the tall doctor had told him that Baekhyun’s health is getting a lot better than before but he can’t be too sure if the pregnancy wouldn’t give anymore problem to the smaller male.

 

So they had Baekhyun in the hospital for a day, just to check on his health once again. The moment Changmin told them that it might be safe for Baekhyun to be pregnant, Chanyeol started to plan the dinner and the reservation of the suite room, just for the two of them, without anyone else, even Baekhee and Hana.

 

Chanyeol was having a conference when Baekhyun’s first sign of pregnancy showed up. The tall doctor had leave him and his girls for the conference for 3 days and it was on the 2nd day that Baekhyun started to feeling nausea, vomiting everything he ate the night before. Apart from that, his head was pounding like it would explode any moment.

 

Baekhee and Hana who usually had their mommy to wake them up that morning had entered the room, finding their mommy lying on the big bed, groaning in pain. Before the girls could say anything, Baekhyun stormed over to the bathroom, puking everything out. Hana, being over-worried for his mother had called out for her Uncles and Aunties.

“Cehunnie!!! Jonginnie!!! Mommy mommy mommy…!!!”

Sehun who had been the nearest to Chanyeol and Baekhyun room stormed out of his room with Luhan in tow looking worried the moment they heard Hana called out for him. “What’s wrong Hana? Why are you shouting?”

 

Hana was already sobbing in the middle of the hallway that separated her parents’ room with the others. Jongin came out a second later with Jongsoo in his arms, asking the same question to the little girl.

“M-mommy…” was all they need to hear from Hana. Sehun went into the room in a rush and he found Baekhyun sitting in front of the bathroom door with Baekhee patting his face with a wet cloth.

 

“Baek what’s wrong?” It was Luhan and Kyungsoo who helped him get back into bed. Baekhyun had told them that it wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter