Capitulum 38

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]White Dress[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

“How was Kyungsoo? Is he okay? Did the caretaker at Jongdae’s building take a good care of him? Did Jongsoo meet his mother today?”

 

That would be Baekhyun’s everyday questions to his husband, Chanyeol. It’s like Baekhyun will be waiting for new things coming out from Chanyeol’s lips every time he asked. But truth to be told, it was the same.

 

Only if Kyungsoo doesn’t hide himself from Chanyeol more, the tall doctor would be able to give precise and happy news to his shorter lover.

 

But the truth hurts.

 

Since he was transferred and admitted to Jongdae’s building, with Chanyeol coming over to check on him every morning and later at night before he went home, Kyungsoo has been distancing himself from the said doctor.

 

Only Chanyeol and he didn’t know why.

 

“He’s sorry for giving a gruesome image to Baekhee and Haowen. He saw the look in Baekhee’s eyes that day and he just couldn’t forget how the girl keep on shaking her head, as if saying no and stop. He can’t meet you because he felt awful. Baekhee is your daughter and knowing that he’s the one that giving her nightmare, he can’t meet you. He’s afraid that you won’t forgive him.”

 

At least that was what Jongdae told him when he put into highlight of the question.

 

It’s been 3 weeks since Kyungsoo was held in the building and 3 weeks has passed since Jongin taking leave from his work, bringing his son to meet his mother every single day. Sehun has been kind enough to help managing Jongin’s hotel with his absence with Yixing helping here and there since he got no case and won’t leave Junmyeon alone in Korea.

 

Luhan had gone to his old house in China, Haowen and Ziyu following him with Sehun’s permission. While Sehun managing the hotels, he will go to where his lovers are at every end of the week.

 

Baekhyun parents are currently re-arranging their old house since they got their property back while Kyungsoo’s parents arrange the papers of the hotels and such.

 

Baekhyun has been helping Minseok at the café again since Changmin had allowed him and his health has been good lately. With Sooyoung attach to his hip, taking care of the girls, Baekhyun was able to create more recipes for their café that has been expanding more with Minseok managing it and of course, with Chanyeol, Jongin and Sehun’s money.

 

The three has been nagging them quite a while to expand the café more and only then they are able to do it.

 

“What are you thinking? You look bothered.” Chanyeol’s thought was disrupted with a kiss on his left cheek and hands wrapping around his waist. He had not heard someone opening the door to his office since he had his back on the door, watching the clear sky through the glass windows.

 

He turned and looks at the man standing behind him, with a smile on his face. The smile that he had grown to love, the smile that he would die to see every morning and the smile that had stole his heart away.

 

His girls had the same smile as their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter