Capitulum 18

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Oreo Cheesecake![/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]So it is safe to say that the arriving of the four babies; Haowen, Ziyu, Baekhee and Hana had done a wonderful job in the Park’s mansion. Junmyeon and Yixing were currently staying in the mansion as what Chanyeol and Sehun had told them to do since they travel back and forth from Jongdae’s apartment everyday and it’s tiring.

Sehun is still on his leave while Chanyeol had taken 2 months leave from his work in order to take care of Baekhyun and their daughters.

It’s been 2 weeks ever since the babies arrived home. Haowen and Ziyu are literally very good boys. No midnight cries, no wailing and no problem at all.

Sehun and Luhan had a great time taking care of them both and even if the parents aren’t home for Luhan check-ups, the boys could fall asleep without supervise on the babies mat at the living room.

How easy was that.

But Baekhyun and Chanyeol didn’t get it easy as Sehun and Luhan did.

“I’ll get her. It’s okay, you just stay here and sleep Baek.” Chanyeol kiss Baekhyun’s forehead before he went to the twins’ cribs to get Hana who was wailing in her sleep. Despite of her loud cry that was able to wake the whole mansion up, Baekhee is still asleep, peacefully beside her wailing sister.

How the hell did you able to sleep with that voice beside you Chanyeol thought while bouncing Hana in his arms, eyes still looking over his shoulder in case Baekhee woke up because both twins crying is the last thing he want right now.

Baekhyun rarely got his rest and his wound from the after birth is still not completely healed and that worries Chanyeol because Luhan’s wound heals just fine.

Despite his lullaby and soothing arms cradling Hana, the girl didn’t stop crying, waking up who Chanyeol guess is his mother and Kyungsoo that was knocking on the door. He opens the door and his guess was correct as Kyungsoo and his mother are standing on the door frame, looking at the little girl in his arms.

“Give her to me” Mrs Park said while Kyungsoo went straight to Baekhyun and reassures him that everything is fine and they got it under control. So Baekhyun did what they asked him to do; sleep even though he didn’t feel good to sleep while his daughter is crying like her voice is going to be disappears when morning comes.

After giving Hana to his mother, Mrs Park brought the crying princess out from the room while Chanyeol stayed behind for Baekhee who had started to squirm around in her crib. He caresses the chubby cheek with his finger and the baby turns her head towards her father’s finger.

“Hungry aren’t you?” Chanyeol take Baekhee in his arms, bringing her to his sleeping partner and immediately feel guilty to wake Baekhyun up. Nonetheless, he move the fringe covering Baekhyun’s eyes lightly and the smaller male open his eyes, looking straight into Chanyeol’s almond shape eyes.

“Baekhee’s hungry.” Baekhyun move a little to make room for his eldest daughter and feed her. Chanyeol couldn’t help but to smile at the loving look Baekhyun’s give to his daughter despite his guilt for Baekhyun’s lack of rest time.

“Where’s Hana? I think she’s hungry also” Baekhyun said once Baekhee had fallen asleep again. Baekhee is like Haowen and Ziyu, rarely making any noise even when she’s hungry but Hana’s wail and cries is lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter