Capitulum 19

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Two shots of espresso[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]“I want a child of our own…”

After saying that, Jongin decided it was best to go to work, leaving his husband hanging with the words playing inside his head.

A child? Jongin wants a child. Is he serious? Kyungsoo thought. He was currently at the kitchen, supposedly helping Luhan to bake a red velvet cupcake while Sehun is holding onto their sons.

Baekhyun was making the cream cheese for the said cupcake while Chanyeol is holding their daughters who currently were still giggling seeing their mommy beating the poor cream cheese.

Kyungsoo?

He’s currently holding the baking spatula, hanging in the air because he’s supposedly mixing the flour and other ingredients. “-Soo” He didn’t heard that.

“Do Kyungsoo!” Baekhyun shouted his name, bringing him back to reality.

“Yes?” he asked, dumbfounded as why the other four people in the kitchen were looking at him weirdly, including the four babies. And then, Hana and Baekhee laugh, earning a yelp and giggles from both Haowen and Ziyu.

“You’ve been staring into spaces and if your stares could burn holes, my daughters would have lost their head by now.”

“I did?” They nodded and he muttered his sorry and continues mixing the ingredients. Along the way, the other didn’t miss the way the wide-eyed male continuous sigh. This make Baekhyun sigh as well because he didn’t like any of his brother to be in trouble.

“Soo, what’s wrong?” Kyungsoo denies saying that nothing is wrong and when Luhan and Baekhyun success persuading him, he glances at Sehun and Chanyeol.

Chanyeol chuckles and say, “Hey, we are your brothers. Maybe we can help.” In which Sehun agreed because let just say, they still didn’t believe their husband to be fully healthy even a month a few weeks have passed after they gave birth.

Kyungsoo sigh again before he sits down on the kitchen stool. “It’s Jongin…”

“He wants a child?” Sehun asked before Kyungsoo could start talking what about Jongin. Kyungsoo look at him, questioning how the younger knew before the taller and Chanyeol laugh.

“We have been living with Jongin for the most part of our life and the way he treated and asked to play with our babies shows how bad he wants a baby right now.”

“Soo, what’s the problem with Jongin wanted a child?” Baekhyun had asked while holding onto Baekhee.

“Don’t you think the time isn’t right? I mean, you both had just given birth to twins and there are four babies in the house. If I were to be pregnant, adding another baby in the house, isn’t it going to be crowded? Hectic maybe?”

The four people look at Kyungsoo, finding what the smaller were thinking as something amusing. Then, Luhan took the honor of pinching Kyungsoo’s arms and knoc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter