Capitulum 49

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Park Chanyeol[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Baekhyun knows the moment Suho told him that he can’t get pregnant again that Chanyeol didn’t blame him. He knows that Chanyeol was grateful to have 3 child of his own rather than took another risk of losing Baekhyun by trying to get another one.

 

But that doesn’t mean Baekhyun didn’t feel lacking as a wife, a partner.

 

Once Chanhyun was big enough, around 5 months old, Baekhyun had noticed that Chanyeol was ually deprived. He knows if they were ever to do any ual activities, Baekhyun might end up pregnant even if Chanyeol use protection. The risk is there.

 

So when Kyungsoo and Luhan got pregnant again, Baekhyun admit that he was over jealous but he knows his capability. There’s one day he overheard Chanyeol talking to his father and father-in-law while taking care of Chanhyun. His heart breaks a little but he’s not going to say anything to Chanyeol until the taller male decided to tell him on his own.

 

Chanyeol to Chanhyun is like a life support. That boy couldn’t sleep without seeing his father. Baekhyun shouldn’t get jealous over that because if Chanhyun like it or not, he still needed Baekhyun to survive.

 

Baekhyun carried him for 9 months.

 

Baekhyun gave birth to him.

 

As much as he can’t sleep without seeing his father first, Chanhyun also couldn’t sleep well without hearing his mommy’s lullaby.

 

It’s like the boy knows whenever Chanyeol stayed late in the hospital, he would fall asleep early than woke up around 2 in the morning, the time when Chanyeol come back home when he overstayed himself with work.

 

When Chanyeol come home early, Chanhyun would want to sleep in his father’s arms while hearing his mommy singing him lullaby.

 

Baekhyun’s mother on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter