Capitulum 33

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Sacrifice[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

After Baekhyun had successfully kicked out Kyungsoo and Luhan for a short vacation, he was admitted to the Empire once again due to extreme pain he got 2 days after the two went away.

Chanyeol was in doctors’ conferences for 3 days in Jeju when Sooyoung called him, telling him about Baekhyun.

“We don’t know what happen but Baekhyun oppa has been complaining since last night that he felt extremely painful on his back area. Daddy and Park ahjushi already brought him to the hospital.”

“Where are you now?”

“I’m waiting for Jongdae oppa. He’s on his way from Maia’s school and I’m bringing Baekhee and Hana as well. Haowen and Ziyu are with their grandmother at the mall.”

Chanyeol told her that he will try to go back as soon as possible. When Jongdae came, Minseok took Hana while Sooyoung hold onto Baekhee. The two girls stays silent, unusually like them at all as if they knew that their mother is not in a good condition.

 

 

 

 

 

While everyone’s waiting for him outside the door, Baekhyun momentarily hates himself for troubling them. Even though they didn’t say anything and only concern for his health, he knew that he’s troubling them.

And among ‘them’ is his own husband, Dr Park Chanyeol who happens to be the main guest of the conference he’s attending. He can’t let Chanyeol abandon the conference because of him. He won’t let that happen.

Changmin who was examining his back start the conversation first since he could feel Baekhyun tense once in a while.

“What are your activities lately before the pain hit you?”

Baekhyun sigh because he can’t lie to Changmin. Dr Changmin saved his life and still helping him co-operate the difficulties of an impaired backbone.

“I went to the café but I didn’t do anything heavy. Chanyeol asked me to stay put on the wheelchair and that’s what I did. Only standing up and walking around a bit to ease the cramps on my feet.”

“Did you carry BOTH Baekhee and Hana while standing?”

Baekhyun shook his head immediately. “Chanyeol would be mad if I did that. I only carry them both when I’m sitting and only with Chanyeol’s and Dad’s supervise.”

“We need to look at the X-ray then. From outside, your back is fine. I can’t see anything’s wrong that resulted in the pain you felt.”

Baekhyun nodded his head and look over to Changmin. “Changmin-shi, can you please tell Chanyeol that there’s nothing major happen to me so that he won’t leave the conference before time?”

Changmin look troubled to do the little help Baekhyun ask because he knows it very well that Chanyeol will rush back on the first flight available to where they are. Nonetheless, he nodded and examined the X-ray picture the nurse gave him.

Baekhyun look over at his own X-rays and couldn’t understand a thing. He whimpers softly and decided to just wait until Changmin tell him the problem.

After what seems like hours of waiting, Changmin then told him the problem, making him crying though confused whether he need to be happy or afraid of the news.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Once he left Baekhyun is the room and let the others see him, he went straight to the office, calling for Chanyeol.

Chanyeol pick up on the 3rd ring.

“Oh my God hyung. Please tell me Baekhyun’s alright.”

Changmin chuckle because he swears he can hear other people talking at the back despite Chanyeol’s deep voice. “He’s fine. I gave him painkiller to stop the pain for a moment.”

“Good. I’m taking the first flight to there tonight.”

“Aaa, about that. Baekhyun asked me to tell you that he didn’t want you to leave the conference earlier than schedule. He wants you to be there till the end, since you are the guest of honor.”

“What? But he needs me. I need to be there with my Baekhyun.”

Changmin snorted when Chanyeol said that because if he’s not mistaken, about a year ago, Chanyeol is the young doctor that doesn’t give a damn about love despite the nurses trying to seduce him almost every day.

“Baekhyun will be fine Chanyeol. His parents and your parents are going to take care of him for the night. You’ll be here tomorrow evening the latest anyway. Just another hour, Baekhyun will be fine.”

The tall doctor knows Chanyeol wanted to argue more but he couldn’t because ‘Baekhyun asked you to stay’ Changmin remind him.

“Fine, but call me if anything went wrong.” The young doctor grumble while Changmin chuckles.

“I will but Yeol, I need to see you first thing tomorrow once you arrive. This is important.”

“Is it Baekhyun?” He asked worriedly. Changmin sigh and let out a simple yes. They agreed to meet tomorrow before Chanyeol meet his partner.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh honey, what does the doctor said?” Mrs Byun said when they enter the room. Baekhyun give them a small smile and shook his head, saying that nothing major happen.

“It just that my body gave away to tiredness. I guess helping a little at the café tires me more.”

Mr Park told him to rest well before he and Mrs Park went home to prepare some food for Baekhyun. Baekhyun reach over for Baekhee and Hana who was sitting on Jongdae and Minseok.

Once being in their mother’s arms, they start yawning and soon, they fell asleep in Baekhyun’s embrace. “Baek, go to sleep. You need to rest more.” Baekhyun nodd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter