Capitulum 46

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Hello[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Jongin and Sehun couldn’t help but to wonder how on Earth does Baekhyun wasn’t able to get pregnant again. His pregnancy with Chanhyun had gone well and nothing bad had happen during the course of his pregnancy.

 

Then why does Baekhyun wouldn’t be able to get pregnant again?

 

Afraid that same thing might happen to their partner, Jongin and Sehun finally grow some balls to ask their brother. Personally, in Chanyeol’s office in the Empire; they both called beforehand to inform their brother that they are coming.

 

The moment they step in the office, Suho and Jongdae were already there and they seems like they were discussing some things.

 

“Are we interrupting something?”

 

Jongdae and Suho had said no, they weren’t interrupting anything and that the three doctors were just discussing some stuff regarding their marriage.

 

“Good, we are here to ask you about some stuff regarding that also.” Jongin had said, dragging to chairs in front of the desk for him and Sehun. They both sit beside Jongdae and Suho, while Chanyeol sit behind his desk.

 

They were just staring at each other until Jongdae break the silent.

 

“As I was asking just now, how’s Baekhyun? Did he handle the news well?”

 

Jongin and Sehun look at the psychiatrist before their gaze fell on their brother.

 

“He looks fine to me but sometimes he would constantly apologize about it. I mean, it’s not his fault, why would he apologize about it?”

 

“Because as bearer, he think that it was his responsibility for giving you heirs. With him not able to get pregnant anymore make him think that he was failing as a partner and a wife.” Suho said, voice understanding on Baekhyun’s part.

 

They all look at him as if asking how can he be so understanding regarding that.

 

“I myself was supposed to be a bearer between me and Yixing. But my past pregnancy never went through second trimester. I can relate the feeling of failing my partner likes how Baekhyun is feeling right now.”

 

“You must be feeling so down during your past pregnancies then.”

 

Suho chuckle at Jongdae’s statement because feeling down is nothing compared to what he felt years ago. “I was devastated. Yixing was busy with his cases at that time that he didn’t noticed I went into depression and when he had finally notice it, it was too late. I was already deep into depression that I couldn’t do my job properly anymore. I remember sometimes I would vent out my anger towards my patients and day by day, the hospital I’m working at noticed that my condition got worse. I was pulled out from any surgery and my entire patient was transferred to other gynecologists. The board of director of the hospital finally pull me out from the list of doctors, send me to psychiatrist to help me but it’s not the sessions of therapy that I need. I need my partner with me. I need Yixing to know that those failed pregnancy hurt me the most.”

 

“Then I called Jongdae’s father and asked for his help. My former therapist had informed Yixing about my condition and he felt guilty for not spending time and taking care of me more. I didn’t blame him entirely though because I understand his job and I respect it. Nonetheless, he told Kris to stop the case for the meantime to stay with me. I stayed home, doing therapy with Jongdae’s father almost every day and with Yixing’s support, I was able to get my healthy condition back. Though my friends in the same department had told me that there’s nothing so wrong with me and that I could still try to get pregnant again, Yixing had made decision that when the time comes, we will have our own child. He didn’t pressure me too much about having kids of our own and told me that even if we lived together just the two of us until we grow old, he would be fine with that. What I’m trying to say is that, Baek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter