Capitulum 34

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Natural[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Following Baekhyun’s decision to abort the baby, they needed to tell Suho. So as planned, Chanyeol had called Suho for an emergency meeting, leaving Baekhyun to sleep for awhile.

“Is there any problem Dr Park?” Suho had asked the moment he steps into the office.

Chanyeol told him to take a seat and so he did. Suho look at the troublesome face of the young doctor who apparently is his superior anyway. With a tired sigh, Chanyeol let out his intention of calling the doctor.

“Baekhyun’s pregnant.”

“…”

None of them said anything but by the look of Suho’s face, Chanyeol knew that the doctor knows what he’s asking for. And as if reading his mind, Suho sigh and asked him whether Baekhyun agreed with the decision.

“Yes. It’s his decision, not mine.”

Suho didn’t say nor ask anything further in order to not hurting the younger’s feeling more but as silent pass by, he couldn’t resist the urge to ask what was Chanyeol decision.

“Honestly, I want to keep the baby but I know the risk of it and I don’t want Baekhyun to be in any more painful situation. I agree with his choice and I give it my utmost respect. He knows better.”

Satisfied knowing that the couple came on agreement, Suho scheduled Baekhyun’s abortion to be on the next day and he also remember Chanyeol’s asking him no to tell anyone. When Suho enter Baekhyun’s room to check on him before the procedure, he saw that the smaller guy are wide awake, laughing on his own watching the cartoon show.

Upon seeing Suho’s face, he knows it right away that his husband had already told the doctor. Baekhyun smiles at the doctor who had been with him ever since the twins were still inside of him.

“Did Chanyeol tell you?”

Suho nodded and smile, “Are you sure about this Baekhyun?” he asked for the confirmation and receiving a firm nod from the guy, he smiles once again and told him the procedure.

 

 

When tomorrow comes, Chanyeol had told his parents who had come by the night before. “Kyungsoo and Luhan are asking for you Baekhyun.”

Mrs Park said, laughing when she remembers how terrified Kyungsoo and Luhan’s face for not knowing the other’s where about. “I told them you are with Chanyeol and that you are fine. They believe it.”

So Chanyeol told them that Baekhyun needed to undergo some procedure and inspection tomorrow and maybe the day after tomorrow so no visitors are allowed. Though they are sad and frustrated for not being able to meet him, they understand it when Changmin are the one who had confirm the news.

So early in the morning, Suho had come earlier than usual with Yixing following right behind. Shocked to see another face other than the doctor, Chanyeol and Baekhyun look at Suho questioningly.

“Yixing’s my partner and I don’t keep secret from him.” Suho said apologetically.

Yixing however smiles at them and went to hug Baekhyun. “I just came over to send Suho and to give you some hug for your courage doing this. It is sad to know that you need to let go of the precious one but if it’s for the best, always know that everyone in the house will always support you both. Whatever decision you made, we will always be with you, alright?”

Thanking Yixing for his words, they made it into the surgery room. Changmin had advice Suho to put Baekhyun in sleep and Chanyeol was told to wait outside. The taller male wanted to be with his partner but with Baekhyun himself request for him to wait outside, Chanyeol sighed and kiss Baekhyun’s forehead one last time before the smaller male made his way inside the room.

Yixing had the decency to wait outside with Chanyeol, seeing how miserable the taller was at the moment, he knew Chanyeol would need a company.

 

10 minutes passed, Chanyeol hasn’t stopped sighing and it make Yixing sigh together. “You know, that sigh you made make me want to rip your head off your body. Stop sighing. Baekhyun will be fine, Suho will make sure of it.”

“I know he’ll be fine but Yixing, can’t you see how solemn Baekhyun look before he enter the room? He wants to keep the baby I knew it but he didn’t want to make me worried.”

Yixing hold Chanyeol’s shoulder, massaging it a little to calm him down. “Baekhyun made the decision already. Even if he wanted to keep the baby, he knows the risk; not only for him but also for the baby that we aren’t even sure will be alive at the end of the day. Baekhyun have you and the girls, you three need to be his pillar until he recovers again. If he saw you being restless like this, he’ll break down Chanyeol. Believe me, he will.”

Chanyeol let out one last sigh before decided that what Yixing said was right. He needs to be firm with the decision they made.

A few more minutes of waiting, Suho came out with a smile, telling him that everything went fine and Baekhyun was awake.

The doctor leaves Chanyeol alone with his partner, pushing Yixing out of the room with him. The smaller male smiles at Chanyeol tiredly but nonetheless, the solemn looks in his eyes are gone. “Hey…”

“Hey yourself… how are you feeling?” Chanyeol asked back, caressing Baekhyun’s tired face.

“Fine… Suho said I’ll be fine tomorrow.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter