Capitulum 1

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Anyone of us[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]The life of Park Chanyeol has always been fun, full of activities let it be wild, happening or exciting. He is the oldest son in the Park household. The only son actually but during his high school years, Mr and Mrs Park adopted two young boys, 2 years apart in age from Chanyeol. Because he’s always wanted brothers, he accepted them with all his heart. Kim Jongin and Oh Sehun, one bubbly while the other is as quiet as a stone. Rarely speaking but once he’d talked, it’s always the wise choice of words. Apparently, the three of them are child prodigy, a genius for having the chance to graduate high school in early age. At the age of 19, Park Chanyeol had already took over his father’s position in Empire Hospital while Jongin become the Director of The Royal hotel, owned by his mother together with Sehun who took over their mother’s another hotel, The Autumn. Approximately 2 years after their oldest become the Empire main head.

However, once Chanyeol turn 21, thing started to change. The free life of Park Chanyeol was torn apart (in his opinion) by his parents. “I met this one guy and I swear he’s the sweetest among the sweetest person I’ve had ever known! He’s so extremely sweet and kind and oh he can cook. He opened up this one café down the road near the park with his other two friends who apparently also are a great cook! I-“

“Honey, what are you blabbering about?” Mr Park asked. Turn out to be, Mrs Park has been talking to herself all the time while her husband and her three sons are busying themselves eating their dinner. “Aish, aren’t you listening all this time? I don’t care I don’t mind, I’ve invited them to have a dinner with us tomorrow night, and you boys, I want you guys to be here on time. They are your future spouse.” With that, she walked away from the table, leaving her sons hanging on her last statement. Not a few minutes after she left, they abruptly stood up in searching for their mother, demanding answers.

“Mother, what are you talking about? Are you insane mother?! We are still young and we deserve to have our free time during this time. You can’t be expecting us to be married at this age. I just turn 21 two days ago- I-“

“Hush Park Chanyeol. Did you not hear yourself? You are 21 and you hold the highest position in your father’s empire, what else? You need to get married before you die old.”

“But mother, Chanyeol’s right. We are young. Did you really trust us to take care of someone else even when we are unable to take care of our own self? This is ridiculous mother.” By the time Jongin had done speaking, Mrs Park look over her youngest. “Sehun?” Hearing the sound of his name, Sehun look up from his phone with a smile. “I don’t mind mother, as long as he know how to cook, how to drive and how to take care of me, I’m fine with it.”

“You traitor! Oh Sehun you can’t do this to us! Take your words back you munchkin!” The other two hissed, not exactly hissed because their parents could hear them perfectly fine. Mrs Park hugged her last son before turning to the other two who flinched upon looking their mother’s gaze. “Can’t you be more accepting like Sehun here? I promise you that you’ll like these boys. I swear!”

 

 

When tomorrow comes, Mrs Park is restless. She had demanded that their son, Jongin and Chanyeol to be home before 5 because according to him, they need to be prepared for their three guest while Sehun opted to excuse himself from work that day to be ‘more prepared’ for his future spouse. He had prepared a bouquet of roses for the said future partner, though he didn’t exactly know who this person is. When the clock strikes 4, Mrs Park constantly calling her two sons to remind them about the dinner.

As for the other three sweetest person (according to Mrs Park), they were having a mental breakdown as to what they should wear and how they should react during dinner. Mrs Park, wife of the owner of the famous Park Empire apparently had come to their café the other day and invited them for dinner at their mansion.

 “Soo, should I wear this eyeliner or should I not?”

“Soo, is it okay that my hair’s pink? It’s not weird isn’t it?”

Kyungsoo sighed seeing how restless his two friends are. “Baek please, don’t wear that eyeliner. You are fine just the way you are. Lu, your hair color doesn’t make you weird in any aspect. You are still the cutest among us. Now, can we go now? There’s a car already waiting for us outside.” Sure enough, once they step outside, a shiny black car is waiting for them. “Good afternoon boys. I’m guessing you guys are Luhan, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo?” The tall guy asked and they just nodded. The guy opens the door for them and soon, he started driving towards Park’s household.

“Woah… this is hugeee…! Baek look, there’s a pool! And there’s a huge garden over there. I bet there’s l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter