Capitulum 21

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Betrayal[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Kris and Yixing fly back to China that night, telling Junmyeon that they had an emergency case and that they will be back to Korea once they are done. Junmyeon was okay with it but Minseok and Jongdae didn’t stop asking Yixing what had happened. After a few more push, Yixing told them.

“We have found the person that was responsible for everything but we need to confirm things first.” They accepted the fact that the long time murder might be finally solves but Yixing had asked them to keep it shut for now.

During their time in China, 3 of Jonghyun’s best agents; Minho, Taemin and Jinki followed them to make the progression faster while Jonghyun and his right hand man, Kibum stays behind to make sure the families are safe.

Why?

Because Byun Haejoong had finally realized that his nephew is still alive.

Or should I say half-nephew?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Moving forward

The twins who had the same birthday are already in their 4th month and that means it’s already the 4th month, more or less Kyungsoo and Jongin has been trying to have their own child.

But luck hasn’t been with them because Kyungsoo didn’t show any sign of pregnancy, not even once.

“Yeol, I feel funny.”

Baekhyun had said that one morning where Baekhee and Hana were sleeping with their uncle Jongdae at another room, giving their parents time of their own.

“What do you mean you feel funny?” Baekhyun was currently lying on Chanyeol chest with the latter playing around with his hairs. “I don’t know. It’s like something isn’t right. Like something bad is going to happen soon and I don’t like it.”

“It’s nothing Baek. It’s just your feeling.” But Baekhyun isn’t convinced and sit up from where he had been, pouted childishly. “How do you know? What if something happen to you? Or Luhan and Sehun? Or maybe Jongin and Kyungsoo or the twins. Yixing and Kris aren’t back from China yet and every time I asked Junmyeon he’ll just brush me off.”

Chanyeol sighed. Ever since the girls started crawling, Baekhyun had the tendencies to feel like everything is going to fall apart soon and Chanyeol didn’t like this side of Baekhyun. He got worried a lot and it make him stressful. It’s not good for Baekhyun’s health.

Chanyeol got up from his side of the bed and hug his husband from behind, kissing his temple tenderly. “Nothing’s going to happen to anyone.”

Baekhyun sighed because no matter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter