Capitulum 29

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Heartbreak[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

When Baekhyun came home that Saturday, everyone was happily waiting for him in the front door but when they saw Chanyeol taking out a wheelchair from his car’s trunk, they were left speechless.

It wasn’t long until they saw Chanyeol carrying Baekhyun out of the passenger seat with their butler’s son taking the wheelchair to bring it inside the home. Baekhyun was all smiling despite his furious tone asking Chanyeol to put him on the wheelchair a moment ago.

They all made it to the living room, all families were there; the Parks, the Byuns, the Wus, the Kims, the Dos and Luhan’s family. The maid and the two boys prepare all Baekhyun’s favourite dishes even though the latter had call earlier saying he want nothing but to see them all.

“I thought I told you not to prepare all this.” Baekhyun said while glaring at Luhan and Kyungsoo but the two males shrugged and said, “It’s been sometimes since we baked like this anyway.”

They talked and talked, sharing some precious memories with the people they had long missed. It was Sooyoung who pointed about Baekhyun’s inability to walk.

“He’s backbone is not strong yet so I prefer he stay put and not walking around like before.” Chanyeol said when everyone asked as why and when Baekhyun can walk again.

“It depends on how fast his recovery will be. For the meantime, we’ll stick with every month check-ups.” Baekhyun was stuffing his mouth with the cake Luhan made that he didn’t realize that all eyes are on him.

Luhan snorted when he saw Baekhyun ate the cake deliciously. “And I thought you said you don’t want all this.”

Hearing the comment Luhan made, Baekhyun stop stuffing his mouth and look around him, especially at Luhan sheepishly. “It’s not good wasting food Luhan.” Then he turn towards the babies, pointing at them while saying, “Remember that kids, don’t waste your food. Even vegetables.”

“You didn’t even eat vegetables when you were young.” Mrs Byun said while her husband laughs at Baekhyun. The said male look at his mother questioningly, “I didn’t?” and all of them broke out into laughter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol had told the maids to prepare one of the downstairs rooms for them since it would be more convenient for Baekhyun to stay downstairs. The taller male brings his partner into their new room to put his things in there.

Chanyeol was rearranging the stuff inside the room to make it easier for Baekhyun to move around with his wheelchair when he’s not home when Baekhyun who was seated on the bed ask him about Kyungsoo.

“Did you make the appointment for them already?”

Chanyeol hum from inside the closet before he peek a little to look at his spouse, “I already asked the head nurse to put them on my schedule.”

Baekhyun hum in agreement while playing his phone, waiting for Chanyeol to finish doing whatever he’s doing. Later on, Chanyeol take a seat behind him, careful not to put too much pressure on the smaller’s back.

“You know, even though both Jongin and Kyungsoo agreed to do this test, I can see that Kyungsoo is worrying more than what he shows. Are you going to do the test on your own?”

“Kyungsoo’s case is not my specialties but Suho said he’s going to work with me on this. I’ll do the test on Jongin though.”

Baekhyun nodded his head, playing with Chanyeol’s fingers that were resting on his stomach. “At least it’s someone he knows. Kyungsoo might not do the test if someone he didn’t know conducts it.”

“I can see that Kyungsoo seems like he has a lot of insecurities ever since this. Why don’t you talk to him? Luhan had already talked to him while you are at the hospital.”

Baekhyun agreed to talk to Kyungsoo after dinner. As if on time, Sooyoung knock on the door, calling them for dinner. Chanyeol had carried Baekhyun and put him on his wheelchair, pushing him to the dinner table that was now full with people.

“Where are Baekhee and Hana?” Baekhyun asked when he didn’t saw them.

“They are asleep already with Haowen and Ziyu.” Sooyoung answer him while passing the plate to Kyungsoo.

Luhan was busying himself with a few dishes that he made himself. Once he settled in on his chair next to Sehun, they all star eating. Only the sound of forks and spoons were heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter