Capitulum 44

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Welcome[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

It was the toughest moment in his life if he wanted to conclude it. The moment Baekhyun woke him up looking so pale and his face showed how much pain he’s bearing, Chanyeol couldn’t stay calm.

 

“Chanyeol you need to calm down. Baekhyun will be fine.”

 

He was glad that his father was home that night. Jongin and Kyungsoo were staying the night at Kyungsoo parents’ house while Luhan and Sehun decided to just stay in the hotel since they had meeting the next day.

 

His father had helped him bringing Baekhyun into the back seat of the car while his mother took the small bag inside the room. While on their way to the hospital, Mrs Park had called everyone telling them the news that Baekhyun was going into labor that night.

 

Once reaching the ER, the doctors; Junmyeon and Changmin had push Baekhyun inside the labor room without anything much to say, leaving the worried husband outside. Chanyeol had asked if he could stay with Baekhyun but Junmyeon had told him that they will let the nurse call out for him if needed.

 

Luckily Baekhyun had wanted him inside.

 

He was holding on Baekhyun’s hand, constantly reminding the smaller male that everything will be fine and that their son would be born healthy. Junmyeon was slowly and cautiously doing a c-section on the pregnant male and everything was fine at first until the Baekhyun’s heartbeat slows down.

 

Changmin who was keeping an eye on the pregnant male immediately work on his part, pushing Chanyeol out of the room.

 

Chanyeol realized that any moment he would be greeting a new life brought by his lover but in any moment another life could be gone. He doesn’t want that. He wants both lives to live, to be safe and healthy.

 

But he’s no God nor does he have any power to bring back the dead, or at least to heal the weaknesses. If in any case he loses one life, he promised himself to be grateful to have a new life that would need his full love and attention. Though the doctors had assure him that they would do anything they could to make both of them safe, Chanyeol still had a hunch that something going to be wrong.

 

Will his lover going to come out safe with their new born baby or will his new born going to come out alone?

 

Chanyeol didn’t know but he wished he would have eternal happiness though eternal happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter