Capitulum 41

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Jongsoo[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Jongin had told his parents and Kyungsoo’s about Jongsoo’s appointment with Chanyeol and had taken a few days leave from work in case his little boy would need to stay back in the hospital later.

 

Chanyeol had talk about a few things with the new parents the morning of the appointment to make sure that they understand it properly and are ready for this.

 

“We understand and we are ready for this. This is for the best for Jongsoo. I just hope that nothing would go wrong during the procedure.”

 

So they go to the hospital separately with Chanyeol sending Baekhyun and Luhan to the café first, together with the twins while Jongin and Kyungsoo went straight to the Empire. “Make sure you guys really help your mommies instead of playing and giving troubles to them, alright?”

 

Chanyeol had kissed his princesses and Sehun’s princes since the latter need to attend an early meeting that day. The four twins nodded their heads and said ‘fighting!’ in their own way. Since Jongdae had proposed to Minseok, the couple is getting busy with their wedding preparations so Baekhyun and Luhan decided that they could be a help by helping at the café even though Sehun are kind of reluctant to let Luhan do the job since he’s pregnant.

 

“I’m going to be fine. Besides there are a lot of employees over there and they can help me.”
 

“Exactly! There are a lot of employees that we had hired to help so why must you both be there?”

“Because Minseok is busy and there is no one to supervise them especially the trainees.”

“B-but Minseok had already hired a supervisor in that café isn’t he?”

“Yes, Minseok hired a supervisor but she’s alone and we got a handful of trainees. With the café expanding more and more, the workers are growing and Yeosu alone couldn’t handle that big café on her own.”

 

Sehun sighed. “Why must the café getting so big?”

Luhan chuckles and ruffle the younger’s hair. “You and your brothers are the one who suggested AND proceed with the expansion of the café. We don’t know anything Sehun-ah.”

 

Sehun huffed because Luhan is right. He, Jongin and Chanyeol are the one who signed the papers and search for the best construction company to expand the café. What used to be a small café with only one door, a small kitchen, a cashier counter that attached with the barista place and only 5 sets of tables are now expanding into 3 doors, a bigger kitchen, a big cashier counter, non-attached barista place

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter