Capitulum 26

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Fight Song[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

“You know, I only now realized that your sons are now married to the Parks’. They got quite a big catch for having to live their life as the lowest among the low kids in status before. I don’t know what Mrs Park saw in them that she insists for her sons to married yours. Oh, did I mention that they are now having twins? At least Baekhyun and Luhan are but I don’t know Do, maybe your son Kyungsoo is infertile? They didn’t have any child yet for now.”

The man got up, leaving his hostage in the room, trap for maybe another years. Before he walked out the door, he looks over his shoulder and said, “Congratulations for having your grandchild but I don’t think you’ll be able to meet them. They thought you are dead anyway.”

The seven body sitting inside the room sighed. What did they expect? Of course their loves ones thought that they are dead. There are no bodies found after the explosion.

The whole nation thought they were dead in the plane hijacked.

But the truth is, they have been sitting inside the same room, being held inside as the hostage, only watching the outside world through the windows inside the room. Sure they were given clothes and food and every necessity needed but the thing they wanted the most by then is freedom.

Freedom to see their son, freedom to meet their grandchild, freedom to meet their in-laws and all.

But they didn’t get that because a certain someone had a messed up brain.

Mr Byun sighed and hugs his crying wife close to him. “I’m sorry for this to happen.” He said to all of them.

“It’s not your fault Byun, it’s never yours to start with.” Mrs Do said, comforting her best friend, Luhan’s mother.

“How can it not be my fault? Haejoong is my brother.”

Mr Lu sighs before he holds onto Mr Byun’s shoulder. “But you never know he got this side of him, aren’t you? You never know that he would do something like this because of his jealousy.”

They all sighed again because what Luhan’s father said is true. Byun Haejoong might be his brother but he never knows his real heart.

They stay silent, coop up with the thought that their sons are now married. Mrs Byun looks at her two best friends and saw that they are smiling. “Why you both didn’t look sad?” she asked.

It was Mrs Do who answered, taking Mrs Byun towards them, giving her a comfort in a simple hug. “Why would I? I am sad that I couldn’t see my own son growing up, that I couldn’t attend his wedding and couldn’t met my in-laws but at least Haejoong was kind enough to tell us about their well-being now. At least I know that there is a great man out there looking after my son when I’m not able to.”

 

 

 

Their everyday routine ever since they were kept inside the room is watching over the news and some dramas that were playing on the TV or just looking over the windows for some birds playing around freely up in the sky. Sometimes, there will be a boy bringing a few books or novels for them to read.

All in all, they were living their life as a prisoner inside a huge and beautiful room of a mansion.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was a few months after Haejoong little snippet of their sons’ life that the door of the room they were leaving in were burst open with a kick. A few men who they recognized as Haejoong’s men came in rushing towards them.

One of the men, the guy who always brings them new books to read went to Mrs and Mr Byun side, taking them on their arms, dragging them out of the room while another men take Mr and Mrs Do, Mr and Mrs Lu and Mr Wu out of the room.

“What happen? Where are you taking us?”

But none of those men said anything and just drag them out of the mansion and into the vans waiting for them.

This is it, they thought. This would be the end.

Mr and Mrs Byun were in the van together with Mr and Mrs Do while Mr and Mrs Lu were put in a van together with Mr Wu. Mr Byun looks at the guy again and asked where they are taking them.

“Please, if you wanted to kill just kill me but don’t kill my wife and my friends.” There are no more fear showed in Mr Byun eyes when the man look at him and that’s when he decided to tell them.

 

 

 

“Please Mr Byun, we are not killing anybody. Haejoong was shot this afternoon and some of his men were arrested and some were shot during the chaos.”

The look of confusion surrounds the older people. “What do you mean his men? Aren’t you working with him?”

The guy chuckles and shook his head, indicating that he is not. “No, we the one whose taking you away from that hell are not working with Haejoong. Sure we look like we do but we are a team of undercover agents that was send by Boa, our boss. She’s been keeping an eye on Haejoong before the explosion happen, years ago together with her mother. Haejoong killed Boa’s father because he didn’t accept him into the agency. Mr Kwon can see the evil inside Haejoong’s eyes, resulting in him not taking Haejoong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter