Capitulum 28

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Lemon Cake[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Baekhyun stays in the hospital for a week with Changmin constantly checking up on him. On the fourth day, Baekhyun’s parents and Chanyeol’s parents came over, asking Chanyeol to go back home and have a rest.

“You have been staying here since the first day and you need your own rest, son. We’ll look over Baekhyun until you come back.” Mrs Park said, forcing Chanyeol out of the room.

The smaller male chuckle seeing how reluctant his husband is to leave him.

“Sooyoung is taking care of Baekhee and Hana at home.” Mrs Byun said, caressing her son’s hair softly. “Say, Jongdae said that you guys open up a café right?”

Baekhyun nodded at his father’s question and asked why. “We’ve been wondering when we can visit that café of yours. Sooyoung hasn’t stop harassing us to go visit the café.” Mr Byun and Mr Park laugh remembering how persistent Sooyoung has been in the past few days.

“Go and take a look at their café for real she said. We were just waiting for you to come out from here before we visit the café.”

Baekhyun nodded and said that he’ll ask the others once he’s discharge from the hospital. “But mommy, why go to the café when we can made anything for you guys in the house?”

A small Oh left the elderly mouth and they laugh it off because they didn’t think about that at all. Mrs Byun feed her son his lunch after that while Mr Park and Mr Byun having a conversation of their own.

They were talking about what had happen in the years they have been missing with Baekhyun filling everything starting from when they were sent back to Korea until he got married and give birth to the twins.

Mrs Park couldn’t help but to share her story on how she met the three boys and how reluctant her own sons to marry them. “I tell you, Park Chanyeol is a real headache. One time he yells at his brothers for marrying Luhan and Kyungsoo and the next night, he came home bringing Baekhyun with him and saying that he wanted to marry your son.”

Baekhyun laugh remembering how he and Chanyeol started off their marriage. It was nothing too sweet or too much in knowing each other.

“Chanyeol would stop by the café almost every day to ask if I’m okay and did I ate my meals and sometimes he accompany me to close the café even though my home was just above the café.”

“How long did it take to know him?” Mr Byun asked and they all seem to anticipate the answer.

Baekhyun look at the ceiling as if he was thinking for the answer. “Not that long. Around 1 to 3 months? We didn’t get to know each other that much before we got married though. We learn more after our marriage.”

They talked more about other things like was it Baekhee or Hana first and the same for Haowen and Ziyu. Baekhyun’s experience giving birth and Baekhyun told them about the night he and Luhan gave birth.

“Luhan gave birth far too early from his due. I was supposed to give birth a week after Baekhee and Hana came out but they came too early. It was early in the morning I guess and Chanyeol was just come back from his late night shift. Then I started to have contraction and in the middle of that, I heard Luhan scream from his room. Soon after, Jongin came in and we went to the hospital in two cars. Suho hyung was supposed to deliver my baby but because of the traffic, he was late and the doctor doesn’t have other choice than to deliver the baby herself. It’s funny because during the many time of my check-ups, we never saw two babies. It’s always one baby and I’m guessing the baby was Baekhee. But after Baekhee came, the pain subdues only for a moment and it came back. We couldn’t understand why and I was really scared but then the doctors told me to push again. Then Hana came out, crying out loud.”

 

The four parents gasp hearing that, even Mr and Mrs Park because they didn’t actually hear of this before. They know about the sudden twins but they never heard Baekhyun told them his experience inside the room.

“You mean, Hana never showed up in all your check-ups?” Mrs Byun asked, still not believing her own son.

Baekhyun nodded and chuckles. “Yes, I kept all pictures from the check-ups and none of them have at least a glimpse of Hana. The doctor said that she might be using Baekhee as her wall to hide but then, during the first 2 months, Hana love to cry at around 4 in the morning. The whole house would be awake from her cries while Baekhee still asleep soundly right next to her. Chanyeol has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter