Capitulum 8

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] it takes two to tango[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]“I’m fat! Sehun, look at me… I’m fat!” There’s nothing Sehun could do to ease his headache when Luhan started to whine that he’s fat. Luhan is not fat and Sehun didn’t know where he got the idea from. Sehun needed to attend meeting miles away and Luhan doesn’t help the current situation either.

       “You’ll probably look at other boys or girls once you reach Jeju” Luhan said, pouting oh so cutely. “Lu baby, where are all this coming from? You are not fat. Sure you’ve gain some weight ever since you live here but I like you no matter how is your condition. Fat or not, I still love you.”

       “You were just saying that now but once you saw pretty skinny girls in Jeju you will forget all about me.”

       Sehun creep slowly towards Luhan, back hugging him tightly that there’s no hole to escape, “You know what. I like you more like this. Not thin with bones showing. I like this Luhan in my arms that have gain weight here and there especially here,” he squeeze Luhan thighs, “and here,” he squeeze a little bit harder on Luhan round . “Sehun~” Luhan whine when Sehun didn’t look oh so innocent anymore.

       “Go away Sehun! I don’t want to talk to you!” With that Luhan stomped his way outside the room. Sehun let out a loud sigh and move his feet out from the room. Once he steps outside the room, he found Baekhyun standing on the railway of the stairs. Baekhyun was looking at him amusedly.”What’s wrong with Luhan?”

       “I don’t know. He said he’s fat and then he got mad. He’s been moody lately. Mad for a second and then happy all of sudden; I don’t know what happen to him. Hyung, what’s wrong?” Baekhyun shook his head while laughing, saying he didn’t know what happen to his brother, though deep inside he had the idea what happen. When Kyungsoo came out from the room, finding Baekhyun cracking up in front of Sehun, who had managed to look ever so dumbly, he decided it was best not to say anything and walk away from the two.

       When the times for Sehun to attend his meeting come, Luhan’s mood becomes worst. “I don’t want you to leave~” Luhan was crying wailing like a whale, being all ugly because he didn’t want Sehun to leave. Apparently, ugly Luhan come together with clingy Luhan, so Baekhyun’s and Kyungsoo’s shirt are full with his snort when they needed to held him as Kai started the car’s engine. Chanyeol was standing in front of the door, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter