Capitulum 30

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]One Step[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Jongin had a very hard time persuading his brother to let Baekhyun accompany Kyungsoo the next morning.

“Hyung please… Kyungsoo need Baekhyun to be there.”

Chanyeol only shook his head, leaving Jongin standing inside his home office alone. Sehun tried to help but it only got worse. Chanyeol keep on saying no and disagree with everything they said.

Baekhyun can’t really say anything towards his husband because last night when he had asked him, Chanyeol left the room in the middle of him talking only to come back at 3 in the morning.

Kyungsoo feels guilty as ever to ask this from Chanyeol but he needs Baekhyun to be there. Since Jongin and Sehun aren’t able to persuade him, Kyungsoo ask Chanyeol himself.

“Chanyeol hyung, please… I really need Baekhyun to be there. Please…”

Chanyeol answer was simple, “You won’t die if Baekhyun isn’t there Kyungsoo.”

Kyungsoo sigh because he know how stubborn Chanyeol can be when he wants to but Kyungsoo is more stubborn that Chanyeol when he need something.

“I know I won’t die but please, he’s been there for all my medical check-ups. He’s been there throughout my life in these past years, ever since I was a kid. He’s always there to calm me whenever I need to see a doctor. This is the only thing I’ll ask from you, please let Baekhyun accompany me. He won’t have to do anything. He just needs to sit there and hold my hand whenever he can. I promise he won’t tire himself.”

Chanyeol didn’t respond and walk away towards his room instead. Baekhyun was in their room, has heard everything Kyungsoo said but he was in no place to argue with Chanyeol.

He watches his husband’s movement, preparing himself to go to his work, stopping for a moment to shout at Jongin to get ready. Once he was done wearing his work clothes, he folded his shirt’s sleeves, walking towards Baekhyun who was sitting on the bed silently.

Softly, Chanyeol carry Baekhyun away from the bed into the bathroom, sitting him on the stool he had place there to give a bath to his spouse. He moves slowly and gently, not saying anything towards his confused partner while Baekhyun allow him to do anything because he’s been dying to get a morning bath anyway.

Once done, Chanyeol carry Baekhyun back, putting him slowly on the bed, making sure that the pillow supported his back. He went to their closet, taking Baekhyun’s clothes and dressing him up, carrying him again to put him onto his chair.

All this were done without him saying anything and Baekhyun didn’t say anything.

The moment he push the smaller out of their room, Jongin and Kyungsoo w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter