Capitulum 20

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chocolate chunk cookies[/CONTENTID1]

 

 

[CONTENTID2]The sun shines brightly that day. Sehun and Chanyeol had started to go to their work a week ago and the twins had passed their 2 months of living by now. Baekhee and Ziyu had proof themselves to be mommy’s babies while Hana and Haowen are more to their daddy.

It was a bright morning with the sound of bird chirping from the garden at the mansion’s yard. Baekhee and Hana were still sleeping when Baekhyun went out to make breakfast, leaving Chanyeol who reluctant to wake up guarding their two angels.

Luhan then join Baekhyun in the kitchen, chirping a bright good morning to everyone presence in the kitchen. Like Baekhyun, he had left the two boys with their daddy. “Where’s Soo?” Luhan had asked when the other brother was nowhere to be seen.

Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders, saying “I’m sure I heard the bed breaking in their room last night” and they giggled and let out their morning gossips.

Oh how the maids love to hear it all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ever since that day where Kyungsoo reveals that he’s not ready to Jongin, they had tried to get into it every night because as much as Kyungsoo’s not ready to be knock up, he can’t deny the oh very good with Jongin. Nope, never going to happen. Never in his life will he ever denied it.

Jongin showed up half the way of Baekhyun and Luhan stories and the latter greet him a very good morning, a sly smiles planted on their faces, earning a giggles from the maids.

“Good morning, and why are you smiling at me like that?”

Before Baekhyun and Luhan could answer, Chanyeol showed up all prep up for work with both Baekhee and Hana in his arms. “Morning Jongin, are your bed still intact this morning?”

Jongin grows beat red and Kyungsoo chose that time to show up, trying his hardest to hide his limp. “Oh come on Soo, you don’t have to hide those limp. The whole mansion could hear you guys last night.” Kyungsoo stand right beside Jongin with wide eyes and red face.

From the corner of his eyes, Jongin can see Sehun approaching them with a smile on his face and before Sehun could say a word, Jongin had excuse himself from any further embarrassment.

“I’m late for work bye Soo I love you!” and then, he was out leaving Kyungsoo on his own to handle his own brothers.

Sehun look at the door’s direction, baffled, “I didn’t say anything.”

Luhan take Ziyu from Sehun and put him on his baby chair beside Baekhee while Sehun put Haowen beside his brother. They proceed their breakfast with many more embarrassing thing to say to Kyungsoo.

“You know Soo,” Baekhyun started, “I am very happy that you and Jongin are trying now but if you haven’t noticed, I have two babies and your screams could wake them up. Lucky that they didn’t even move last night.”

And many more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon is having the time of his life, shopping with his cousin and Minseok while Yixing is on his mission. “Hyung, I really want to know this but I can’t seem to ask Yixing or Kris about it.” Jongdae had said that afternoon during their lunch.

Since everything had gone well with the babies and no more accident or brain damage to be cure, Junmyeon sometimes follow Yixing going here and there to investig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter