Capitulum 39

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]No Other[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

“Soo, I know you are not sleeping and I know you can hear me. I told Baekhyun about this and he wants me to tell you that none of us blame you about what happened. Stop blaming yourself, Baekhee is fine so does Haowen. Stop this and recover faster so that Jongsoo can be with his mother. Jongin has been missing you every day and Jongsoo need his mother’s presence.”

 

If Kyungsoo were to say that Chanyeol only saying that to ease him, he couldn’t. Jongdae had come along later that day, bringing a few lunch boxes made by Baekhyun and Luhan. Along with it, there’s a later asking him to recover and come home fast.

 

“You need to go home as soon as possible Kyungsoo. Jongsoo need you.”

 

“I know hyung but, will I be okay if I’m not here? There won’t be anyone watching over me, not like here.”

 

“You’ll be fine. I’ll still be coming to check on you every day and if I decided that you are totally fine, the visits will be less and less day by day. You can do this, I know you can.”

 

“When can I go home?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Jongin got a call from Jongdae, he think of the worse but when Jongdae told him that Kyungsoo can go home after another week, he was relieve. Jongsoo need Kyungsoo by his side and Jongin wouldn’t deny it, he need the petite male with him also.

 

Luhan an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter