Capitulum 5

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Tender Love[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]“I’ve made my mind and I want to marry Baekhyun.”

And so it begins once again. Mrs Park going all around to reserve the best venue for her eldest son’s wedding. Luhan and Kyungsoo being the best friends they are helping Baekhyun to pick the best theme for his wedding. They are out and about by the day, finding Baekhyun’s suit and more things for the wedding. Sehun and Jongin didn’t really care as long as their spouse come back home at time while Park Chanyeol getting busy with the hospital but still made time to visit his future wife husband, in the café of course.

“How’s café today?” he asked that particular day. A few more days before the vows will be exchange. “Alright, I guess. There’s not much customer though.”

“I’ll pick you up at 7 so be ready before I come around, alright?” giving out a yes as his answer, Chanyeol lean forward to give a kiss at Baekhyun’s cheek before he went back to the hospital. Out of all things Chanyeol had done to him, getting kisses from his future husband never stop makes him blush brightly. Though Luhan once said, “Chanyeol is saving your first real kiss for the last moment”.

When the counting days showed D-2, Baekhyun got all nervous.

“What if he wanted to marry me because he pitied me? Because his brothers took Luhan and Kyungsoo away and thought that I can’t live on my own.”

“Baek-

“What if I got assaulted every day after we got married? What if he me? Oh My God… no, I can’t. I can’t marry this guy. I’m gonna cancel the wedding now… yes yes I should do that…”

Letting out a loud sigh, Jongdae walk up to his long lost friend, holding his cheeks real hard.

“You listen to me. Park Chanyeol will treat you right once you both exchange your vows. He won’t and he will never you because there’s nothing about in a marriage. You do the do because you love each other and you do the do with a new level of respect.”

Having assurance from Jongdae, Byun Baekhyun was then seeing walking through the aisle with Minseok holding his hand, handing the soft delicate hand to Chanyeol. “I trust you to take care of my most delicate friend, Chanyeol” Minseok whispered once Baekhyun isn’t with him anymore. “You can trust me” is all the taller said. And so the time moves as the words were said and the vows were exchange. It didn’t take long for Baekhyun to realize that they are no longer standing in fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter