Capitulum 32

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Hazelnuts[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

“Why did Kyungsoo behave like that?” Minseok asked Jongdae who was sipping on his morning coffee where the latter just shrugged, indicating that he doesn’t know and that he didn’t want to know.

“I’ve had enough trying to understand pregnant people Min. I’m late for my appointment. I’ll meet you during lunch alright.” Jongdae take a last sip on his coffee before he kiss Minseok and walk out from the café.

Maia was on her way to the school already with Sooyoung who decided to pick her and send her to the school.

Only Minseok and Baekhyun left inside the café. Chanyeol had long gone where he just drop Baekhyun off to his café and went straight to the Empire for an early surgery.

“So, did they really leave the house this morning?” Minseok asked again to Baekhyun who was busy writing the new recipes for their appointed chef at the café to make. Baekhyun gave a slow hum before answering the question.

“I woke up early and asked Chanyeol to leave the house earlier than usual. I called mommy just now and she said that they don’t speak to each other and left the house in haste, worried that I might send them to their death if I saw them in the morning. Well, at least that was what Jongin and Sehun said.”

Minseok couldn’t help but to laugh while clapping his hands like a seal. Lucky they don’t have that many customers in the morning.

“They are that scared of you. What did you do Baek?”

Baekhyun shrugged, “I did nothing. Well, maybe just a little scolding but they need it. Kyungsoo behave like a child and Luhan just made it worst. I can’t stand it. The last time they fought was like years ago back in high school days and that’s because Kyungsoo doesn’t want to accompany Luhan to the soccer game.”

“But seriously, why did Kyungsoo behave like that?”

Baekhyun sighed and give the recipes to the young boy who was sitting there silently, waiting for his real boss to finish whatever he’s writing while listening to their conversation.

Once the boy is gone, Baekhyun turns to Minseok and smile, “I asked Suho hyung and he said pregnancy comes with allergic, cravings and mood swings. He told me that allergic for pregnant people are not specific to food only. It can be weather, drinks, tap water or even human itself. Some cases, pregnant male or female are allergic towards their husband’s perfume or natural body scent. Some are allergic towards their own child; maybe their first or second and so on. There are also cases where pregnant people are allergic to their own parents and in Kyungsoo’s case, he or the baby he’s carrying is allergic to Luhan. Maybe not Luhan himself but maybe he’s scent or just anything regarding to Luhan because Kyungsoo got quite mad at Haowen and Ziyu last night.”

“That’s because Ziyu poke his belly, right?”

Baekhyun shook his head and laugh, “Hana lovesss to poke his belly before. She poke, Baekhee laugh. It’s like a game for the girls but Kyungsoo never got mad. Not even once, so I really think it has something to do with Luhan.”

Minseok hum and they stay silent before the customer start rushing into the café for their morning coffee and breakfast. Minseok went behind the cashier counter while Baekhyun who was on his wheel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter