Capitulum 16

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]You & I: The Perfect World[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]The title was just an exaggeration because come on, there are no such things as THE PERFECT WORLD. But when you woke up every day to the face of the person you love with all of your heart, sleeping peacefully without any worries, that is the best thing happen in Chanyeol, Jongin and Sehun’s life.

       Left with only 3 weeks before his due date, Chanyeol think Baekhyun pregnancy has made him shine even more than before. He always looks so beautiful even in the morning. He couldn’t fathom how much he loves Baekhyun and he didn’t want to think how and what he would have lost if he didn’t try so hard to remember Baekhyun after the accident. Speaking of the accident, with the help of Yixing staying longer in Korea, they had finally captured the person who was responsible for Chanyeol’s accident. Turn out to be it was no other than Chanyeol’s personal or what the other called – his own head nurse – who for the record has always been jealous toward Baekhyun because she thought that after years of serving and working under Chanyeol, she definitely have the hot seducing and making her way in Chanyeol’s life.

Unfortunately, Chanyeol’s gay.

       So when Jongdae told Yixing about his suspicions, Yixing who for the record didn’t have any profile yet at the Empire decided to make a little research on his own. Faking his identity is always his forte anyway so that’s how they were able to capture the enemy, locking her up in the jail, sailing miles away from Korea. No one will ever hear of her ever again.

       In terms of pregnancy, Luhan got it worse. With two hot buns cooking in the oven, Luhan couldn’t get enough sleep or rest when the twins decided that it was fun to keep on kicking their mommy and sit on his bladder 24/7. With Chanyeol and Jongin’s advices, Sehun decided to take a break from his work once he had settle down every misunderstanding he had with Luhan. Sehun couldn’t lie that he was more than happy to be beside Luhan all the time when the older doesn’t stop whining and sometimes shouting at him because according to Luhan – It’s your fault to put in twins inside of me – where he then apologized because hormone happens.

       To say that the couple is jealous with the easiness Baekhyun got during his pregnancy was wrong. Sehun doesn’t find the need to be jealous at Chanyeol for having it easy, neither do Luhan because hormones and mental breakdown he’s having during this time will forever be a laughing matter once the buns are out. Baekhyun started showing – even if he’s not as huge as Luhan – but the bumps are finally there and Chanyeol coulnd’t stop smiling whenever he saw his spouse rubbing his belly.

       It has been a routine for the taller to rub and kiss Baekhyun’s baby bump once he woke up, before he went to work and right after he came home after a long tiring day. Junmyeon has been coming to the mansion more often since Baekhyun hit the 7 figure. Even though Jongdae and Yixing had assure the doctor that Baekhyun will be fine to go to the Empire for his regular check-ups, Junmyeon didn’t agree with that. He had grown too attach to Baekhyun’s baby that Chanyeol and Baekhyun end up agreeing to make Junmyeon as their baby’s godfather.

Junmyeon was the happiest person on the day of the announcement. Yixing second that.

       Minseok on the other hand has been busy with the café and thankful enough that Kyungsoo comes to the café often nowadays together with Baekhyun and Luhan but the two are pregnant and Minseok doesn’t want them to do anything. So the pregnant males were instructed to sit at the side instead. Another thing that Minseok is thankful enough is that ever since Kris decided to help a little in the café, it has been attract more customer than ever – though he’s thankful, he’s still worried because they are short in hands.

       So Kyungsoo told Jongin who then told Sehun who then told Chanyeol who then hire a few more hands to help around. Problem solved.

       Jongdae on the other hand couldn’t hide his amusement by looking at his cousin’s husband, Yixing who was busy than ever in investigating this whatever case he had. Ever since they got a call from a private investigator of the Huang’s named Choi Minho, Kris and Yixing sometime barely got the time to go home – read as Jongdae’s apartment. The psychologist decided to lend his cousin, Yixing and Kris his apartment while he remains to stay in his parents’ house. At least he got Minseok there.

       Back to the current time, Chanyeol who was just ended his night shift 2 hours ago and now sleeping his tiredness peacefully was awaken by the sound of soft whimper – right to his left side – Baekhyun. “Baek, what’s wrong?” Baekhyun didn’t answer but from the look on his face and how Baekhyun is breathing so fast, he knew it’s time. But then he heard commotion downstairs, enter Luhan’s screaming bunch of profanities to Sehun and Sehun panicking with Jongin opening his bedroom door looking like there’s zombies chasing after him.

       “Sehun’s going into labor!” Chany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter