Capitulum 47

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Oh Sehun[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Luhan never thought that he would meet someone- other than Baekhyun and Kyungsoo- that would be able to make their way into his heart but when Sehun showed his persistent in winning and having his heart, Luhan could see that the younger male is sincere towards him.

 

So when Baekhyun told him that day to accept Sehun’s proposal of his hand in marriage, he decided that maybe it was time for him to open up to someone else other than Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. He knows ever since the accident happened, Baekhyun had always looking out for him and Kyungsoo. Sometimes he would forget that Baekhyun is younger than him and that he’s supposed to be the oldest among them three.

 

Honestly he was mad and angry towards Chanyeol when Sehun told him that Chanyeol didn’t want to marry Baekhyun like how their mother told them. He and Kyungsoo know that both Sehun and Jongin did talk to their brother and they also know that Chanyeol went furious towards them later on.

 

But when Chanyeol finally bring Baekhyun home, he was relief to know that finally the person that has been looking for them throughout the years will have his own pillar of support. Luhan know that Chanyeol made Baekhyun truly happy just as he knows that Kyungsoo’s smiles are fake after they return from their honeymoon.

 

When the doctor finally confirm it that they will be having twins, Luhan could see how happy Sehun was and he silently made a promise to himself that he will always try to make Sehun happy.

 

The moment Haowen and Ziyu came, Sehun cried because after months of seeing Luhan in pain, he finally met the miracle that they both created together. Sehun would constantly remind him that he was very thankful that Luhan would risk his life to bring him their little fruit of joy. Even if the twins were making his life sleepless sometimes, Sehun was still happy to have them in his life.

 

When the twins were kidnapped and Baekhyun had put his life in the most dangerous situation they could imagined, Luhan was grateful that he couldn’t find the appropriate word to say to Baekhyun. And so when Changmin told them that Baekhyun won’t be able to get pregnant ever again, he felt guilty eating him alive because ever since they were together in their teenage years, Baekhyun always told them that he want to have a lot of children once he’s married so that he won’t feel lonely.

 

But then life was cruel sometimes. Baekhyun was forced to do the abortion though both Chanyeol and Baekhyun didn’t say a word about it, he knew that they were devastated especially Baekhyun. Baekhee and Hana are good enough but Luhan knew that Baekhyun wanted more.

 

He knew that both of them still pleased each other in the bedroom depar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter