Obtineo

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Obtineo[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Chanyeol realized that any moment he would be greeting a new life brought by his lover but in any moment another life could be gone. He doesn’t want that. He wants both lives to live, to be safe and healthy.

 

But he’s no God nor does he have any power to bring back the dead, or at least to heal the weaknesses. If in any case he loses one life, he promised himself to be grateful to have a new life that would need his full love and attention. Though the doctors had assure him that they would do anything they could to make both of them safe, Chanyeol still had a hunch that something going to be wrong.

 

Will his lover going to come out safe with their new born baby or will his new born going to come out alone?

 

Chanyeol didn’t know but he wished he would have eternal happiness though eternal happiness could mean without Baekhyun. 

[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

*THIS IS AN UPDATE*

So I was thinking to end Great In-Laws and make the sequel that continue from the moment Baekhyun gave birth to the baby but I will need your thought in this. #Obtineo- I googled and it's mean CONTINUE so, YAY or NAY? 

If many of you said yay for the sequel, I will mark this story as completed and start on the sequel but many of you said nay, I will continue with this story only. 

The above update is like the foreword? Or kind of the introduction

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter