Capitulum 15

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] my heart still beats for you[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Working as a head building, or the heir of the owner or easily called the current owner of a hotel is hard, that what they have been told. It didn’t occur to Sehun and Jongin that life would get too hard, going on meeting here and there, seeing new sites miles away from their wife or just thinking on where to build up their new hotel would be. Sometimes, they both would get jealous seeing their older brother get it all once he had finish his work at the Empire. “You need to sacrifice something in order to get other thing” Chanyeol had told them once.

       But among the two young CEO, Sehun had it a little bit harder than Jongin. “Luhan is at it again, Master Sehun” the butler had said when he come home. Luhan is at it again as in it meant Luhan is sulking away because Sehun didn’t call him the entire day or just because. He entered their shared bedroom but Luhan wasn’t there. It was past midnight and Luhan are usually asleep at that time. He walks around the first level of the mansion, asking about Luhan whereabouts to the maids but all of them had said “Master Luhan is already in the room”. At the sound of Sehun’s panic voice, Kyungsoo decided to come out from his room to ask. “Have you check Baekhyun’s and Chanyeol’s room?”

       Why would Luhan be there? Sehun thought because none of them are actually fond of disturbing their oldest. Sure, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo sometimes talks in Sehun’s room or Jongin’s but never Chanyeol’s. Simply because they think that the two of them should never be disturbed. With a guilty thought, Sehun knock Chanyeol’s door and after sometimes, the door was open by his brother. “H-hyung, sorry I know it’s late but is Luhan in there?” Chanyeol sleepily open the door wider, revealing Luhan sleeping soundly next to Baekhyun on their bed. Chanyeol’s and Baekhyun’s bed. Sehun was shock but Chanyeol said that it was okay and that they would talk about it later in the morning. When Sehun walked towards the bed, Baekhyun stir awake and saw him. He smiles at Sehun before letting Sehun to carry Luhan to their room.

       On the next morning, the first thing Sehun let out after he woke up was “Sorry” towards his oldest brother. Chanyeol let it off by ruffling his hair and walk away towards his breakfast. Baekhyun smiles at him, calling him for breakfast when he was walking from the kitchen. Having sitting down at the table, not Sehun or Luhan were speaking. Feeling that he needs to step in the middle, Chanyeol let out a sigh and call out for Sehun to meet him in his office upstairs. The younger nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter