Capitulum 10

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]1, 2, 3, 4 - I Love You[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Baekhyun had a dream. A dream that start off happily but at the end, it only brought tears and heartbreak to him. It was a Sunday morning when he had the dream. He was living his life as spouse to Chanyeol and in his dream; he was pregnant with their first child. He was happy, Chanyeol was happy. Everyone was happy because Baekhyun and Luhan are finally pregnant.

       Chanyeol got a call after their breakfast; an emergency calls from the hospital. Chanyeol drive off in a hurry but he doesn’t forget to kiss his goodbye to Baekhyun. “I love you, remember that” was the last thing Chanyeol said to him. In his dream, it was later that afternoon they got the call from the hospital once again. But this time, the call doesn’t looking for Chanyeol but his spouse instead. “H-hello” Baekhyun answered, his heart beating and pounding harshly against his ribcage. “Can I speak to Dr Park’s wife?” the person said.

       “I’m his spouse. Is there a problem in the hospital?” Baekhyun asked. Please don’t let anything bad happen to Chanyeol, he thought but the answer he got from the other person broke his heart, “Dr Park met with an accident in front of the hospital gate and he is now in the emergency room. We need you to come as soon as possible, sir” and that was it. Baekhyun couldn’t hear anything anymore as he let go the phone and drop on his knees.

       Next thing he knew, he’s already at the hospital, waiting in front of the ER with Sehun, Luhan, Mr and Mrs Park. Jongin and Kyungsoo are already informed and on their way back from their honeymoon. “Everything’s gonna be okay hyung” Sehun said. He know; he know that Chanyeol is a fighter and he know it so well that Chanyeol will survive but the thought of the side effect of him surviving, it could break their marriage apart. 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 60 minutes turns to 2 hours of waiting until the doctors in charge came out from the room.

       “How’s Chanyeol?” they asked. The look, Baekhyun know the look so well. It means there’s bad news and good news. “The good news is he’s stabilized now. He lost a lot of blood but we already cover it up. Luckily there’s enough blood supply in our blood bank. The bad news is, the accident give an impact to his brain, specifically the part that contains his me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter