Capitulum 24

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Will always love you[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

The moment Chanyeol heard from Kibum that stays behind with them that Baekhyun was shot while protecting the boys, everything around him stop moving.

Baekhee and Hana as if understand what Kibum had just said, cries their heart out, searching for their parents comfort but Chanyeol is nowhere near reality.

Kyungsoo and Jongin had the decency to take the girls and comfort them, though they are all shocked with the news, but they know the one that affected the most would be Chanyeol.

“Y-yeol…” Mrs Park tried her hardest to comfort her oldest son but she’s nowhere near calm herself. The moment she saw the shock in Chanyeol’s face, she drop down on her knees, crying in Chanyeol’s arms.

Those guards who stay behind only look at them solemnly because they know this news is bound to happen. Losing someone dear to themselves is something that always happens, thus making them stay alone among themselves.

Minho was drag outside by another guard who he recognized as their new man. “Mr Kim called; Baekhyun-shi is on his way to the Empire. Young Kim is with him.”

For a moment, Minho was relief to hear that but then, the guy seems like he’s not finished yet. “Baekhyun-shi loses a lot of blood and Taemin said that it would be more convenient if the family go there now, just in case.”

Understanding what the meaning of the ‘just in case’ line, Minho nodded his head and called a few more men to prepare the car. He re-enters the house and look at the people in there.

“Baekhyun-shi is on his way to the Empire and we will be bringing you guys there.” They all occupies the cars waiting for them outside the house; Minho driving the car that has Chanyeol, his two daughters, Kyungsoo and Jongin while Kibum drive Luhan, Sehun, Mr and Mrs Park to the hospital.

Yixing and Kris drive their own car while Jongdae drive his with his parents and Minseok in it. Those who driving on their own were by the guards and by the time everyone left, there’s only 4 people guarding the house.

The journey towards the Empire is tense. Somehow Chanyeol is jealous with his two princesses for being able to sleep and not aware the truth where they could have lost their mother in this near time. Chanyeol wish he wasn’t aware of his surrounding, what is happening just like Baekhee and Hana but he know that was just a wishful thinking.

He’s an adult.

He’s a father.

He’s a husband.

He’s a lover.

And he’s going to be whatever pillar of support he can be for Baekhyun.

 

Minho didn’t told them the just in case thing because he didn’t have the heart to say it. He knows it is wrong but deep inside his heart, he knows that this Baekhyun guy is a strong one.

Baekhyun won’t die with just a shot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon, Jonghyun and Taemin were waiting in front of the emergency room when the others arrived.

“Thank God you guys are here” Junmyeon said, immediately went to Yixing for a hug and then, he turns to Chanyeol, seeing the taller male had a longing eyes and unreadable face.

But Junmyeon knows how worried Chanyeol is. He is after all married to the man with the most risky job anyway.

Junmyeon patted Chanyeol’s shoulders firmly and give him a half-smile. “Baekhyun will be fine. He won’t die with just a shot. It takes more than just a bullet to kill that husband of yours.”

Seeing how confident Junmyeon saying that, Chanyeol couldn’t help but to believe and have a little more faith to the doctors that treating his lover.

They wait for another hour when the emergency light went off and the door open, revealing one of Chanyeol’s best doctors, Changmin. He didn’t want to make any conclusion or inference on how gloomy Changmin’s face while walking towards them.

Changmin went to the bunch of people waiting for his new patient and immediately notice his inferior, Chanyeol and his father.

Before he says anything, he let out a deep sigh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol believe that everyone deserve to have a happy ending. Or that’s what he always thought.

He believes that the people he loves should at least end their life with a smile.

As a doctor himself, Chanyeol believe that every patient that he treated should see the light by the end of the day.

 

Chanyeol also knew that it is not a simple job giving the news, especially the bad news to the patient’s family.

Now, being the one at the receiving end, Chanyeol also knew that it’s never easy dea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter