Capitulum 45

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chanhyun[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

He’s a very bright boy… during the day.

During the night, Chanhyun is an attention seeker.

 

“Chanhyun-ah… let just sleep, hmm?”

The baby in Chanyeol’s arms was just staring back at his father, eyes not leaving the man holding him. The moment Chanyeol close his eyes even with him still holding onto the tiny boy, Chanhyun would whimper before he cries his heart out.

 

Chanyeol would instantly be awake, hushing the crying baby, giving him soft pat on his cute little bump. The first time Chanhyun did that, Baekhyun was awake in fear that his little prince wanted to feed but it turns out that he wants his father to be awake, looking at him until he fell asleep.

 

After a few days of the same thing happen, Chanyeol would bring his little boy to the living room, not wanting to make Baekhyun’s awake. His lover needed all the rest he could get.

 

It happens again and again where Chanhyun would cry whenever his daddy closes his already tired eyes but would stop crying when Chanyeol open his eyes again. There’s one day when Baekhyun had told him that he would take care of Chanhyun that night and so Chanyeol proceeded to sleep while Baekhyun walk to his little boy in his crib.

 

The moment Baekhyun carry him in his arms, Chanhyun stop crying only to cry again when he saw that it was his mommy that was carrying him instead of his daddy. Baekhyun tried to make him stop crying but fai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter