Capitulum 50

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Great In-Laws[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Having a bunch of energetic grandchildren has always been Mrs. Park dream. When she first gave birth to Chanyeol, Mr. Park and her was so happy that they had already planning a future for their first son and also planned to have another 3 or 4 more kids.

 

Unfortunately, Mrs. Park was diagnosed with dysfunctional ovary; in which only one of her ovaries functioning well. Apart from that, the after treatment after Chanyeol was born was not done properly that she was infected at her uterus part, making her fail to carry another baby. They tried after Chanyeol turns 2 and again when Chanyeol was 4. They tried again and again until they give up and that’s when Mr. Park encountered Jongin and Sehun.

 

Chanyeol was 10 when Mr. Park first met Jongin and Sehun. Both boys are from the same neighborhood but their path never cross each other hence, why they didn’t know each other. Jongin came from a torn family where the only person in the house was him and his mother. No father and no siblings. Mr. Park once went to meet Jongin’s mother, learning that she’s dying of cancer but poor child, Jongin didn’t know. Being a doctor himself, he had taken Jongin’s mother to the hospital and tried his best to treat her but it was too late.

 

One month in the hospital and she’s gone, leaving an 8 years old Jongin alone by himself. The orphanage had taken Jongin with them. Mr. Park had refused to let Jongin go as Jongin’s mother had leaved him a will to take care of her only son. The old-lady from the orphanage had told him that he can take Jongin with him once he fills the needed forms. So Mr. Park asked his butler to keep an eye on the orphanage and inform him if there’s any suspicious act.

 

While Jongin was taken by the old-lady, Mr. Park had look after Sehun who lived with his old grandfather in an old house. Sehun’s guardian was so old that he can barely walk but with Sehun’s help, the old man was able to feed him and sometimes play with him.

 

Different from Jongin case, it was Sehun who ran to Mr. Park, crying while asking for his help. Once Mr. Park arrive the old house, he saw the old man lying on the floor, lifeless. He didn’t need to tell anything to the young boy as he seems to understand it by himself. All he had done was giving Mr. Park a piece of paper with a name and contact number written on it.

 

Mr. Park had called the number and it turns out the number was from the same orphanage that took Jongin. It took him a few years to settle every form and all, including a few fights he had with Mrs. Park who misunderstand him, saying that he had another child with another woman, given that she can’t get pregnant again But when their butler explained everything that he know and when Mrs. Park insist on meeting this two boys, Mr. Park brought her along to the orphanage. Along the years of constant visits from Mr. Park, he comes to learnt that the old-lady is actually a nice woman. The first time Sehun met Mrs. Park, they know that Sehun will most likely become attached to her than to Mr. Park.

 

So when the forms and procedures are done, Mr. and Mrs. Park brought the two boys into their mansion, without Chanyeol’s knowledge, intending on making it a surprise for the older boy. Chanyeol who was on his first year of high school; 13 years

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter