Capitulum 13

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Escapade[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Have I ever told you about The Wu? Daniel Wu, the son of Wu Ji han and Wu Qingmei got married to Emma Wu, a Canadian and had two sons namely Kevin Wu and Kris Wu. No, they are not twins. Kevin Wu is two years older than Kris Wu and is now happily married to a Chinese woman, Jia Wu. Kris on the other hand dedicated his school life learning and tracking on a case that got his father’s life. Together with Yixing, his oldest friend that he met during his kindergarten, they continue to investigate on the case silently. “This is to lower the risk of the being known to the enemy” he told his brother when Kevin asked why doing it undercover.

       Emma, their mother 100% denies the so called investigation her son is doing because it is the same case that had killed her husband years ago. “I’m doing this for papa and I need your support mama. I hope you understand that.” Kris told her one day, back when he was still fresh from graduating his law school. Because of the case, Kris and Yixing dedicated their life learning about laws and whatnot and while Kris pursue his study in laws, Yixing learnt martial arts and got trained by his father’s best undercover agent. With the help of Mr Zhang, they got to hold the case from being fully closed by the police. The case was called ‘The murder of 3 families; The Byun, The Do and The Lu’s family’. Kris wanted to help his cousin and also wanted to find justice for his father’s death.

       When his father left him on that particular day, Kris was mad at the three families at first but then he remembered that he still have his mother and his brother while the three kids have none. They only got each other. When Mr Zhang sent them back to Korea, Luhan’s mansion was taken care by their oldest butler, Uncle Xi and now, it was taken care by Uncle Xi’s oldest son, Xi Wuhan. The maids who used to work there still visit the mansion sometimes even when the owner are not there anymore. As a cousin, Kris often come to the mansion to check things and make sure that everything inside are clean and in a good hand. “When do you think will Luhan come back here?” Wuhan asked one day when Yixing and Kris came over as usual. Kris only shrugged while Yixing told them on Luhan’s well being. “I’m glad he’s living his life happily now. May God bless you both in continuing this case though it’s been years since it was last mention. My father surely is proud of you boys.”

       Xi Wuhan is older than both Yixing and Kris. He practically takes care of the boys when they come over the mansion to play with Luhan during their child days. “Uncle Xi always treats us like his own and you are always there when we were a kid. I promise Uncle Xi before he dies that I will solve the case and will help Luhan come back here no matter what.” Kris used his contacts around the world regarding the case while Yixing use his skills finding information from the government and the police officer that handle the case before. “Unfortunately Kris, they are either retired, too old to remember or dead.”

       They had come towards the end where they couldn’t find any single clue on the case. Who was the competitor? Who are the one responsible for the hijacked? Who gave the command to bomb the plane? Who took over the hotels and who change the name? They need at least an answer for either one question above but they have none. Nil. “We need to find anything, just anything regarding this case Xing.” Kris let out a long sigh before Yixing speak, “I contacted Mr Huang right hand man and he told me that the buildings are still there. Tao are currently at the site doing undercover jobs but so far, no information of the owner comes out yet. Mr Huang is just like us. He had no clue whatsoever to continue the search.” Kris looks at him for a few seconds and he asked a question that made Yixing’s lips curved a smile, “What do you a trip to Korea?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

       “Park Chanyeol, you will be unconscious once you lie down in this chair. In your unconscious state, I will ask questions regarding your past and I want you to try your hardest to remember and tell me everything that come flashing in your vision. Do you understand me, Park Chanyeol?” Chanyeol nodded and he proceeds to lie down on the chair. He closes his eyes while Jongdae speak to him, asking him to remember things that happen before the accident. “Tell me anything that you see in your vision. Tell me what you feel that day, what happen and who are the people that revolve around you that day. Let your heart speak, open up your mind. Free yourself from any thought and let the memories resurface.”

       Within seconds, Chanyeol was already unconscious and Jongdae waited for him to start talking. Jongdae counted to 10, a count that he always used when dealing with treatment like this. A count that was like a magic for him as it is the count that he needed to hear the patient’s story. “I was home that day,” Chanyeol started. Jongdae decided to record the session and write something on Chanyeol’s file. “I was home that day, spending my time with my family. I can see mother, father, Sehun and Jongin. Luhan and Kyungsoo are also there. B-but there’s a third person with them. I can see his face but I don’t know his name.”

       “What does the third person looks like Chanyeol?”

       Chanyeol stays silent for a while before he speaks again, “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter