Capitulum 31

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Little Thing[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

When the nurse that assist Suho in Kyungsoo’s check-ups call out for Chanyeol soon after she clear the room, Chanyeol was surprised because the test should take at least an hour to finish.

“Finish already? I thought the test took some times?”

The staff nurse nodded her head and told them about Suho’s finding. They stop all tests that should be done and went back to Chanyeol’s room. Baekhyun was reading a book that he found at the rack while Luhan was helping Kyungsoo to calm down from crying. Suho on the other hand was nowhere to be seen.

 Baekhyun was the first to notice Jongin and Chanyeol’s arrival. “Hey, you are back.”

Chanyeol went straight to his partner while Jongin went to Kyungsoo, replacing Luhan who gladly smile at Jongin’s arrival. “I seriously don’t know why he’s crying again. By the way, Suho went to take his vitamins and stuff.”

Jongin nodded before Luhan went out together with Chanyeol and Baekhyun, leaving the new soon-to-be-parents alone.

“Hey Soo, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?”

Kyungsoo sniff and sobs before he wails again on Jongin’s shoulder. The tan male didn’t say anything and just let his partner cry all he wants. Answers can wait.

It takes a moment for Kyungsoo to realize that he had been crying for minutes and that Suho hasn’t come back from his vitamins’ trip. He wipe away the tears and snots on his face before he asked Jongin where everyone go.

“They left to let us have our own moment. Now why are you crying like this?”

Kyungsoo calms down a little before he explains his self to Jongin.

“I never thought that I could be pregnant. There are no signs or symptoms like Luhan and Baekhyun had. I am so so shocked when Suho told me that the circle is our baby Jongin because I never expected to have another life inside of me.”

Jongin frown when Kyungsoo said that. “Why are you talking like that? What do you mean you never thought that you could get pregnant? You are healthy Kyungsoo and of course you can be pregnant like Luhan and Baekhyun. Don’t say it like you are weak or sick. You are fine and healthy and our baby will grow up healthy, just like the girls and boys.”

Kyungsoo didn’t say anything and just smile at his husband.

 

 

 

 

They went home right after Chanyeol discuss a few things with Changmin regarding Baekhyun’s health. Jongdae had come to fetch his cousin though they are going to the Park’s anyway.

Once they were home, everyone fussing over Kyungsoo and Jongin asking how the test went and all and when Kyungsoo told them the news, Mr and Mrs Do are the happiest that day.

“Oh I’m so glad to hear that! I’ll make sure that you have a healthy pregnancy and that my grandchild will grow strong and healthy!” Mrs Do said while discussing some other things like healthy meals and snacks they need to prepare for her son with Mrs Lu, Mrs Park and also the cooks.

Mr Park had asked if they wanted to exchange room downstairs or anything else to make it easier for Kyungsoo but the latter laugh and said, “I’m just pregnant dad. I can manage with the old room, no need to worry too much.”

Luhan and Baekhyun had told him to just ask them if he need anything.

While other people are happily rejoicing the news, two doctors are now seated in Chanyeol’s home office, the door locks and speaking in hushing tones.

“There is something wrong, isn’t it?”

Junmyeon sighed and nodded. “But I can’t tell them just yet. Let them be happy with their baby first.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TIME LAPSE

Kyungsoo’s pregnancy went over the months smoothly. With Suho agreed to be a permanent doctor in the Empire, Kyungsoo doesn’t really have difficulties for his check-ups.

However, with pregnancy came mood swings and weird cravings and insecurities and .

There is one time when Luhan baked a cake as usual and serve it to Jongin also as usual, but Kyungsoo’s mood swings bring up a fight. He’s at his 5th months when that happen.

So he had raised his voice a little bit at Luhan, asking him this and that: read as “WHY DID YOU SERVE MY HUSBAND?” where Luhan was speechless because, “Isn’t that what I always did? Serve Chanyeol, Jongin and Sehun th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter