Capitulum 23

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Resentment[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]“Jaebum-ah, what’s the update?” The man who was wearing a complete suit in black, securing the Park’s mansion asked through his earpiece.

“They still didn’t make any move inside the house though. Youngjae didn’t see any doubt movement but the babies are fine. I can see them through the windows and they are sleeping soundly.” The guy name Jaebum reply through the earpiece that connected them.

“You mean, they didn’t do anything to the boys?”

“Yup, what can they do to them anyway? They are just babies, less than 12 months old I remind you. I bet they didn’t even know what is happening around them.”

“But still, make sure you keep an eye on them and nothing happen to the boys. Not even a scratch, you got that? All of you.”

A unison sound of ‘Yes’ was then heard through the earpiece. The earpiece actually connected them with each other despite being miles away in different location. Jaebum is currently leading the team of 7 people, surrounding the place where Haowen and Ziyu were kidnapped while the other guy, Namjoon is leading another team of 7 that guards the Park mansion.

Jinki just got back from fetching Jongdae’s parents into the house while Yixing send 4 of his men to guard the Kim’s property. As expected, Jinki had a hard time to explain everything towards the old Kim and just called Jonghyun which the latter let Jongdae speak to his parents.

“Someone wanted to kill us so just follow the man and you’ll be fine” as what Jongdae had said. Sure he knows it’s wrong to lie to his parents like that he had to take the drastic measure if he wants his parents to be safe.

Sure it’s not like their family are the one whose on running but Jonghyun wanted at least everyone who had contact with the three brothers to be at the same place to make things easier.

Once Mr and Mrs Kim arrived, they started to think on plans how to take the boys back without trading Baekhyun as what the kidnappers wanted.

“It will be easier if we just hand me to them. If this man is really is my half-uncle, Byun Haejoong then I’m pretty sure all he ever wanted was me to sign the wills and handed him my so called wealth.”

But of course Chanyeol was quick to turn that idea down. “Don’t be ridiculous Baekhyun! You will be in danger and we are not sure that he will hand the boys safely. For all we know, he could be a crazy old man that found pleasure hurting other people even if they are a baby.”

Luhan whimpered when he heard what Chanyeol said. He didn’t want to think of any scenes where his boys were hurting while they are sitting inside the house, having guards surrounding them for safety.

Without him really thinking about the possibility, Luhan couldn’t help but to cry. They thought he had cried because of what Chanyeol said but it’s not. “It just… I can’t imagine my boys were hurt while we were all sitting here with guards around us. Do whatever it takes but please… please make sure Haowen and Ziyu are safe.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taemin and another new guy enter the hall and talk to Jonghyun. They saw Jonghyun nodded and the new guy seems like filling him up with new information. And then, the new guy went out leaving Taemin behind with them.

“My men that surround the kidnappers house said that Haowen and Ziyu are both fine. They didn’t do anything to the babies and it seems like they hired two unknown women who they guess are the nannies responsible to take care of them. So far, they didn’t see any provoke or doubtful movement so they stay hiding.”

Relief can be seen on everyone face, especially Luhan and Sehun. “N is going to bring his team to meet Jaebum over there for extra hand and back up.” Taemin said.

“We have until tonight to think of a plan and it’s already 8 in the evening. I know this will put pressure on you guys but I’m sorry, we need to make a quick plan.” Jonghyun said, dragging Jinki sitting together with the family while Minho, Kibum and Taemin stay behind.

Jinki started to say everything he could think of as a plan since he is the biggest mastermind in planning things in the agency and adding Jongdae who knows how to manipulate people minds, they came to an agreement on one plan.

Chanyeol had brought of his daughters to their shared bedroom with Baekhyun trailing behind after comforting Kyungsoo and Luhan.

Once Chanyeol put Baekhee and Hana inside their cribs, he turns around, taking Baekhyun inside his embrace, kissing him on the lips.

He didn’t want to lose anyone and Baekhyun isn’t just anyone. The smaller male is the mother of his daughters, Baekhyun is the love of his life and he didn’t want anything bad to happen to him.

“I love you Yeol. I don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow but no matter what happen, remember that I love you and I love our two princesses with all my heart. I love Haowen and Ziy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter