Capitulum 37

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] END [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

It all happens so fast.

Luhan giving birth to Haowen and Ziyu,

Baekhyun giving birth to Baekhee and Hana,

Kyungsoo giving birth to Jongsoo,

The parents were found and now building a new life,

And everyone’s happy, end of story.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Only if the story goes like that but there’s no life without it’s up and down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Kyungsoo woke up from his deep sleep, the first word that left out of his mouth was “Jongsoo!” which wakes Jongin up who was sleeping right next to him.

When he saw how stressful Jongin’s face look, Kyungsoo burst out crying, apologizing to the tan male.

“I was stupid to do that but I don’t know how to make it disappear. I swear Jongin it wasn’t my intention at all to leave Jongsoo and you. I’m sorry…”

Jongin hush his lover saying that it’s okay and everyone’s going to help him recover again.

“But what did you mean make it disappear? Make what disappear, Kyungsoo?”

And so the story was told, from how Kyungsoo started to hear the voices until how he tried to end his life.

Jongin call out to Chanyeol and Jongdae immediately after Kyungsoo ended his story and luckily, the 2 doctors came as soon as possible.

“It started when we first came home after Jongsoo was born. I don’t know how it started but I started to hear voices telling me that I’m useless as a son, a wife, a mother and a friend. This voice keeps on pushing me to kill myself but I manage to block the negative thoughts and calm myself from doing what the voice wanted.”

“When do you usually hear this voice Kyungsoo? At night or in the morning or maybe in other time?”

“It always came when I was looking over Jongsoo or when Jongin is taking care of Jongsoo. It keeps reminding me that Jongin and Jongsoo will leave a much better life without a useless person like me. Sometimes, when Baekhyun is helping me changing Jongsoo diapers or clothes or when Luhan help to bath Jongsoo, the voice grew stronger than usual. It’s like every time I see Jongsoo, this voice will keep on saying that I deserve to die.”

“Did this voice ever tell you to harm Jongsoo?”

“No, it’s always Jongsoo’s a cute boy or Jongsoo’s a lovely baby but never harm Jongsoo. And yesterday took everything in me to stop myself from doing what the voice want but I failed. When Chanyeol took the blade from my hand, this voice suddenly said that I was stupid and selfish to end my life and leaving Jongin and Jongsoo. But he’s the one who told me to cut my wrist. I swear this voice keep on pushing me to cut it deeper but then suddenly he said I didn’t love my husband and my son! I love them, I do! Jongdae you have to believe me, I love my family and my friends so much and I didn’t do it on purpose.”

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter