Capitulum 48

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Kim Jongin[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

If you were to ask Do Kyungsoo years ago, how his life would turn out in the future, he would definitely say that he’ll be on his merry go round inside a café or a hotel as the well-known chef Do. But ever since Jongsoo came into their life, Jongin has been showing his love towards Kyungsoo more.

 

Since Jongsoo is now 4 years old, Jongin thought that he’s ready to have another baby. Jongsoo has been spending his time more with his Haowen hyung that sometime he ended up sleeping inside the twins’ room instead of his own. Since they are boys, Sehun had decided to combine the two rooms into one, removing Jongsoo’s bed and stuff together with his twins’.

 

Baekhee and Hana on the other hand have been helping Luhan taking care of Haneul and sometimes the little girl would sleep inside the twins’ room. The result; Luhan got pregnant again for the third time.

 

Kyungsoo wonders how Luhan was able to get pregnant so easily when he needed to try again and again until the result of the pregnancy stick showed the smiley face. Jongin was so happy that night he told him.

 

Even when he’s pregnant and Luhan is still in his early stage of pregnancy, Kyungsoo couldn’t help but to feel sorry for Baekhyun since he wasn’t able to get pregnant again after Chanhyun was born. Baekhee and Hana was so happy the day they met their little brother. Chanyeol was proud of his princesses because they didn’t throw tantrum and even help their mother in taking care of Chanhyun whenever he went to work.

 

Hana who was a more childish child have been responsible for everything she did and even help Kyungsoo and Luhan when needed. Chanhyun on the other hand is a daddy little boy. It doesn’t matter whether it’s Chanyeol or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter